Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea made no such sound of pain, since she wasn't prone to it. Simply taking the locker's door off of her fingers, she took out her last book and put it in her back. Turning around, she glared at the back of Kathrina's head. Using her teleportation abilities, she appeared in front of her. "You won't get away with that."

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
The bell rang and many people rushed into class Alice turned into her whisp form and floated into class

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
If I may

-Chicken-

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Kathrina rolled her eyes. "What yo gonna do about it, snitch?" she jeered and smiled wickedly.

Maia scrambled to her feet as the bell rang. "Look, Kathrina, i'm sorry I crossed you! But, don't blame that girl! Blame me, if anyone!"

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

If I may

-Chicken-
yeah

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea formed her right hand into a fist and gently pushed Maia out of the way. "This," Tinafornea flung her fist right into Kathrina's nose, a weepilicous crack sounding. Turning around, Tinafornea wiped the blood off of her knuckles and then teleported to class, appearing in a random seat.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Alice hovered over a chair and turned human and sat

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Kathrina screamed as her nose broke. "How dare you!" She grabbed for the girl but she was gone. Kathrina spun around and glared at Maia. She flung a finger out to point at her. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! NOW, YOU'RE GOING TO PAY!" Kathrina turned into a basted (a panther with black feathered wings and long deadly claws).

Maia screamed, horrified. She turned around quickly and ran. "SHADOW FORM!" She screeched. She grew black feathered wings and her eyes turned red. Then, she disappeared as a shadow. After a few seconds, Maia reappeared in class, still in her dark angel form. Her shadow sword hung limply in her hand. She was on top of the teacher's desk. So much for staying hidden.

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Imma just copy and pate my forms from something else

Name:Naomii/Xavier
Looks:

:
Personality: She has a, for lack of better words, firey personality, If she doesn't like you she'll tell you, and if she does you'll know asap. She's more talkative and a outgoing. / He's calmer, more laid back, when he's not mad. He's very protective of his sister. When he talks, its normally not very loud.
Power :Firemaster/Shadow master*
Bio: Twins. They have pet birds. Naomii has a a Pheonix **[##############
###### has an Ulama**Xavier

*Shadow Master explinations: they can basically do the following
-Use a shadow portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees colder than the room
-make things dissappear into the shadowlands/bring them back
-And (only in extreme situations like when threatedned), he can cloud someone's thought, making them mentally paralyzed/unaware for as long as he has their hold.

*Fire Master explinations: Can do the following:
-Use a fire portal, to other people though the fortal is at least 10 degrees hotter than the room
- can cause things to disintegrat into nothing but ash and it's impossible to get it back
-Can cause the illusion of exchrciating pain, as if your entire body was being burned in a never ending fire. (Naomii's perfected this skill, to here she can do it whenever she want, not just when threatened/angry. )

**Xavier's Bird: Ulama- a cryptid of Sri Lanka said to emit bloodcurdling human sounding shrieks in the night from within the jungles. In Sri Lankan folklore, it is believed that the cry of this bird is an omen that portends death.
**Naomii's Bird- phoenix or phenix- a mythical sacred fire bird described as a bird with a colorful plumage and a tail of gold and scarlet (or purple, blue, and green according to some legends). The Phoenix's ability to be reborn from its own ashes implies that it is immortal, though in some stories the new Phoenix is merely the offspring of the older one.It is said that the bird's cry is that of a beautiful song.

If I'm forgetting something, or if something needs to be tweaked..lemme know..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
(where would be a good time to jump on in?)

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

im a geog. student and i need some help

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

speak about the above user

Skittles or Nutella

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

Random Survey- 30 questions

latest videos