Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

School For The Supernatural

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
When they reached the correct room upstairs, they knocked and the door opened with a faint click. A girl stood at the threshold, though she wasn't Shiree, with raven black hair that ended at her waist. Her eyes were a luminous shade of green, her lips pink with gloss against her milky white skin; as well as being fairly tall, she had a slim hourglass figure and wore an emerald-green dress to match her eyes, which revealed a fair amount of skin. If Scarlet wasn't there, Alex would already be flirting with her, Jasper thought. The girl raised her eyebrows, more in question than surprise, as if she were waiting for an explanation of their presence there. Jasper glanced behind her; the room was a luxurious ensuite with magnificent white chairs and velvet curtains. "We're here for Shiree Graybell", he said.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Tinafornea's expression changed from patience to bewilderment as she saw the black haired girl open the door instead of Shiree. She stayed quiet, only glancing over at Jasper for a second before returning to the mysterious girl. "She's here... right?"

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Scarlet couldn't help but feel a slight tinge of jealousy at the woman's appearance. At how she had been sleeping lately, she knew she could not compete, and hated to seem unattractive around Alex. As she glanced over at Tinafornea, her feelings were clear in her eyes.

Jasper noticed the bewilderment in Tinafornea's expression, and looked back at the woman. "If I'm not mistaken, this is Arabella Court, Shiree's roommate," he said, seeing the girl frown slightly. "Nous sommes des amis de Miss Graybell. S'il vous plaît informer son Jasper est ici pour la voir. Pas de nom de famille sera nécessaire, Miss Graybell et moi sommes bien connaître." A polite smile formed on his lips as the woman nodded and went back into the room, saying something in French. A few moments later, Shiree then stood in her place, beckoning them inside.

Private Message Below -- Do Not Read

SPOILER

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm sorry but is it too late to join?)

Me in any public/social situation:

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(RawrImACat: Yes, it's too late to join. This is pretty much a private roleplay.)
(Holly: I'll post as soon as I can. I don't have a computer at the moment.)

1 2 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 367 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

it's a never ending story

Smash your head into the keyboard

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS!!!

Type your Username with your head

latest videos