Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

When It Started... (OPEN RP) {1 of 3}

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay... so when I was comin up with it.. heres what I typed out.. this is the original.. rough version of the basic plot.

I wanna do one where people could be a kid.. the oldest age would be like 14.. and they have to learn to use their powers or whater.. and it would be like a series rp, so after we reach a certain point in that one, we could make another where they were older teens.. and then one when they're adults.. and its them coming to grips with their powers'abilities..
Oh and the first one could be basically them Just getting their powers and learing how to use them.

So.. here goes the Real Deal..

Its summer vacation.. you're excited to get to the freedom of not having to get up early for school, Nothing but free time! But, this summer isn't like any other.. This is the summer where you begin to learn about what you really are, and the abilities you will posses, and soon, as if things weren't weird enough, you actually have to learn to use and control these abilities.. While trying to keep them a secret.. So.. You think you're ready?

RULES!!:
-No real romance:  since this one involes kids and young teens, there will be no real romantic situations, there can be some crushes though..Nothing major
-No Mary Sues/Gary Lues
-No ##########
-If you join this rp, and at any point of time no one talks to your character don't put something like: Sandy felt so alone that she started to cry, and went to the people that were ignoring her...and started to tell them...blah.blah..You see what I mean?
-There will hopefully, if this rp gets popular, later versions of this that I will make, involving the same kids in this when they're teenagers and when they're young adults...
-KEEP THIS RP GOING!! Please, I've had to many good Ideas go to waste.. Frown
-I do prefer if you post either like this foe example: Bill went to the store..
Or: Bill - I went to the store.  Just put the names of your person in the post please..

Okay now.. FORMS!

Name:
Age(10-14):
Looks(Real or anime. If discription, please be specific.):
Personality:
Power(s)/Ability(ies) :
Species: (If not human)"
Other:

My Helpers (Have the ability to aprrove and keep control of the rp when I'm not on.)
Do not ask to be a helper, I will appoint you if I see fit..

Characters - User
Elijiah - Me
Skye - I like anime : )
Kofi - 4shishi
Isabella - ScarletteFlame_
Sam - crazehgurl12
Amanda - Kissme21

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Elijiah
Age(10-14): 13
Looks(Real or anime. If discription, please be specific.): Shall post
Personality: She's a tomboy. loyal, friendly, and helpful, she's a perfect friend toward most. When she's mad, its hard for her to calm down
Power(s)/Ability(ies) : She can cause the illusion of intense pain simply by concentrating on the subject, Since its all in illusion, there is nor real evidence of the pain..
Other: She hasn't learned of her ability yet, but when she does, it starts off ebing fueled by anger and revenge.

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skye

Personality: Nice, Friendly, Stubborn, Calm most of the time, She holds a grudge, as loyal as a dog

Appearance: 

Abilities: She is a telepath she can read minds and also move thing with them she also remembers everything she is told she can help people remember and replace people's memories she can also control people when they sleep 

Species: Black Angel

Other: She still hasn't learned of her powers and when she uses them to read minds she thinks she is crazy because she keeps hearing voices in her head and can learn everything about someone by one touch she can also see visions of the future in her dreams

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kofi
Looks: Kofi has shaggy, long brown hair. It is pt in a ponytail running down his back. His eyes are a peircing green color with golden flecks in the middle. His skin is a pale tan. He is the skinny type, but not the tallest one around. His body isn't real muscular, but you can tell he's really athletic.
Personality: Kofi is kind, calm, poetic, and complicated. Sometimes he gets a little angry, but mostly he is a real pleasent person to be around. He is the type of guy who will do anything crazy and everyone will respect him and laugh with him and his funny pranks He's not afraid to be outgoing or do something/say something stupid.
Power(s)/Ability(ies): Kofi can control all elements. Fire, water, earth, and air/wind.
Other: He doesn't know anything about mystical creatures or magical powers. But, he will soon enough.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Name: Isabella Grace Anderson

Looks(Real or anime. If discription, please be specific.):

Personality: Bright, Bubbly, Fierce, Angelic, Graceful, Friendly, Caring, Loving, Sweet

Power(s)/Ability(ies) : Invisibility, Cure illnesses, cuts, burns, or any other medical problems instantly, can improve the human mind, has super seed, and can fly. 

Species: Human-ish. 

Other: She's always friendly and hates conflict, but isn't afraid to stand up for herself, and is a good, tough fighter. Her main power is Invisibility, Flight, and Speed. The others are new tweaks she has discovered.

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Samuel ((Sam)) Kofer
Age(10-14): 14
Looks: SO DANG CUTE!!!
Personality: Sam is very cool and laid back. He's easy going but can be a bit shy when you first meet him. He's helpful and likes to give people advice when they need it. Though he can be a bit stubborn, he has a good heart. When he gets angry or upset, he usually presses his lips together and stays silent. When he's nervous he fidgets
Power(s)/Ability(ies) : He has twelve invisible arms that come out of his back that no one can see or sense but himself.
Species: #########
Other: He always wears a hat because he has super small horns that poke out of his head

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Me!!!!!

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"ScarletteFlame_" wrote:

Name: Isabella Grace Anderson

Looks(Real or anime. If discription, please be specific.): (Will add photo later)

Personality: Bright, Bubbly, Fierce, Angelic, Graceful, Friendly, Caring, Loving, Sweet

Power(s)/Ability(ies) : Invisibility, Cure illnesses, cuts, burns, or any other medical problems instantly, can improve the human mind, has super seed, and can fly. 

Species: Human-ish. 

Other: She's always friendly and hates conflict, but isn't afraid to stand up for herself, and is a good, tough fighter. Her main power is Invisibility, Flight, and Speed. The others are new tweaks she has discovered.

Preferably no flying..unless she's going to be a half angel or something.. Other than that.. ALL ACCEPTED!

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
(( Okie, I'll drop the flying . c: ))

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Elijiah -

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Last One To Say, Cookie WINS!!!!! =-O -moved

Last one to say hello wins-moved

Last one to say Skittles wins!!!!! XD -moved

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved