Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

When It Started... (OPEN RP) {1 of 3}

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Lyric looked at him with wide eyes, but then shook her head a little, nervous that he was talking to her. "Um, well.. It's.. Crazy.." She mumbled, looking down and pulling at a strand of her hair.

Chance just shrugged. "I don't really care, but since you know everything, what can I do?" He asked, turning to look out the window.

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam paused, looking at  Elijah's brother "Why don't you stop messing around and just tell us already?" He suggested impatiently, crossing his arms.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
I listen carefully, watching each of them as they spoke. All this made me think... Did I have powers too...?

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye I think you do kofi like we do  She thought hearing kofi's thoughts 

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam looked over at Kofi, noticing he looked a bit pale. "You okay, bro?" He asked, wanting to be a normal person, asking normal questions.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ray J's a boy...)

Ray J smiled, "You.." he said looking at Sam, "Did you know that no one else can see them? Your extra arms I mean... Elijiah, you can cause a great deal of pain..I really don't know how to explain it. Skye.. you, like myself, are a telopath.. a very strong one too.."  He looked at Kofi, "Of course you do, you're very powerful, you, Lyric, and Chance have a very close connection to the elements.. Chance, your's is fire, Lyric, you have a strong connection with Nature, and you Kofi.. When perfected, you could control Water, fire, earth, AND, air.."

Ray J smiled, "Normally, this is around the age your abilities would start to show.. some earlier than others as you can tell.."

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((I know i fixed it lol))
Sam almost laughed out loud "Are you serious? You're joking right?" Sam smirked, looking at the older boy with a skeptical expression. "Powers? Seriously? This is reality, we aren't some powerpuff girls or enchanted fairies or whatever. Where did you get this from?" Sam replied, mockingness in his tone, though he was a bit edgy.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, part of that is right.. Lyric thought, thinking. She loved nature.. "I like nature.." She said thoughtfully, staring at the ceiling. Then, she glanced at Ray J and Skye. Mind.. Reading? "But that doesn't mean I can control it." Lyric looked at Sam with wide eyes at his outburst.

Chance leaned against a wall. He examined Ray J. "Okay.. So this hasn't happened before, but it will?"

Aww1
Aww

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye thinks about it and it strikes her " Is that why I can hear voices in my head?" I ask him 

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
I hear the voice in my head again and jump. What the heck?! I shake my head a bit, not believing a thing. Powers?.....Nah....

Cassie ♥~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos