Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

When It Started... (OPEN RP) {1 of 3}

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Issabella:

I laughed.
"It's not a dream, trust me."
I got up from where I sat and pinched his arm slightly, hard enough for him to feel.
"See?"

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam jumped and yelped, his ipod flying from his hands and landing on the couch. "Ow!" He scowled, rubbing the place where she had pinched him. "Whatever. It's an illusion or whatever, believe what you want" He shrugged, moving towards the door again, then remembering his ipod. He sighed and went to grab it, but arms flew from his back and grabbed it, bringing it to him. He backed away slowly until he bumped into the door. Scowling, he grabbed the ipod from his invisible hand and swung the door open, cursing under his breath.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Issabella:

I sighed and shook my head, frowning.
"Okay, but when you realize you're in reality don't be afraid to come looking for me!"
I yelled after him. He wasn't going to be much help to himself if he did this alone.
Should I follow him?.. 
Wondering if I should go after him, I stood in the door frame as he walked away. 

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Do you guys mind if i just 'pop" up there?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((No prob :3))
Sam walked away, cranking up his music full blast, trying to drown out the world. He shoved his hands deep into his pockets, his baby blue eyes scanning the area, and his bangs sweeping just slightly over his eyes.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda                  I walk out following sam. "SAM! Wait!" I say as my wings sprang out from my back."Great..Now you wanna come out?" ((She's thinking))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
StarStarStarStar
Issabella:

I stuck my tongue out slightly, raising the left side of my upper lip. 
"I'm out guys, catch you all later?"
Shutting the door behind me, I began walking home. I started singing I Knew You Were Trouble quietly to myself. The sun blazed down on my skin. By now it was about 2:30. Scowling, I began to sing a bit louder.

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Where are we??)

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam didn't listen to the shout for his music was blasting too loud for him to hear. He continued walking down the sidewalk, the sun heating his pale skin.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda                           I fly above him and land in front of him. "Hello."  I say shyly.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CREATE A SONG

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

is the above user your friend?-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Words! + Names! that start with an A

is the above user your friend?-moved

latest videos