Back left
Back right

When It Started... (OPEN RP) {1 of 3}

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Its fine.. does she like have any kind of abilities?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
(( I am c: ))

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6351

"Storm1232" wrote:

Its fine.. does she like have any kind of abilities?
oh I forgot yay she can give people messages in their mind

~Mariah~


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 17952

(Can we start tomorrow? I have to go right now.)


Cassie ♥~


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Singermms" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

Its fine.. does she like have any kind of abilities? oh I forgot yay she can give people messages in their mind


Then your good!

I guess we'll start tomorrow then for the sake of 4shishi smile

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6351

"Storm1232" wrote:

"Singermms" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

Its fine.. does she like have any kind of abilities? oh I forgot yay she can give people messages in their mind

Then your good!

I guess we'll start tomorrow then for the sake of 4shishi smile
haha ok yay 

~Mariah~


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Whose On?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 6351

"Storm1232" wrote:

Whose On?
i am!

~Mariah~


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 17952

Me!


Cassie ♥~


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Me too 


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity