x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16378
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Its fine.. does she like have any kind of abilities?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
ScarletteFlame_
ScarletteFlame_
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 970
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(( I am c: ))

I belong with , you belong with me , you're my sweet heart . ❤


Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6350
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Storm1232" wrote:

Its fine.. does she like have any kind of abilities?
oh I forgot yay she can give people messages in their mind

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 20051
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
(Can we start tomorrow? I have to go right now.)


Cassie ♥~


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16378
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Singermms" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

Its fine.. does she like have any kind of abilities? oh I forgot yay she can give people messages in their mind


Then your good!

I guess we'll start tomorrow then for the sake of 4shishi smile

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6350
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Storm1232" wrote:

"Singermms" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

Its fine.. does she like have any kind of abilities? oh I forgot yay she can give people messages in their mind

Then your good!

I guess we'll start tomorrow then for the sake of 4shishi smile
haha ok yay 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 16378
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Whose On?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6350
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Storm1232" wrote:

Whose On?
i am!

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
Member since:
August 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 20051
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Me!


Cassie ♥~


Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5274
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Me too 


Latest Forum Posts

What's your eye color?

Slap The Keyboard :p

How Are You Feeling?

Do you have a crush on any of the Harry Po...

bedtime for 11 yr old

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Little sibs being ANOYING?? Or even Older ...

A New You!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games