Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

When It Started... (OPEN RP) {1 of 3}

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam looked at his arms "Crash and burn, dude! Man, that sucks" Sam ###### in his breath, looking at his bleeding arms. He suddenly heard the Snap! Of a board and spun around, seeing Elijah on the ground and her skateboard broken in half "Catch you later man" He said quickly and ran over to help "What happened?" He asked, picking up the two halves of the board and helping her up.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

(I meant EVERYONE should know eachother..)

Elijiah looked back seeing Sam.. "Oh hey..CRAP!" she felled off her board, luckily landing on the grass. She stood up quicly.. "My board.. Hey wait!!" But it was too late. Someone was backing out of their driveway.. "No!" She said.. but they'd already ran it over, the skateboard was broken in half..
isabelle looked at  elijiah and saying hey you okay 

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Singermms" wrote:

"Storm1232" wrote:

(I meant EVERYONE should know eachother..)

Elijiah looked back seeing Sam.. "Oh hey..CRAP!" she felled off her board, luckily landing on the grass. She stood up quicly.. "My board.. Hey wait!!" But it was too late. Someone was backing out of their driveway.. "No!" She said.. but they'd already ran it over, the skateboard was broken in half.. isabelle looked at  elijiah and saying hey you okay 

(I hate to be a complete buzzkill Frown, but use "these" pwease..)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
4shishi Lock
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
Kofi:
I nod a bit and take my bike, witch was a bit bent out of shape, and dragged it back home. Oh great. Now I need a new bike too!! I sigh.

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye: I saw a girl get her board ran over I sighed and walked over as I got closer I realized it was Elijiah I smiled an waved " Hey I'm sorry about your board "

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle: I saw someone helped her up so I went away and went to the store to get a ice cream treat because I thought I was burning up

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

Elijiah saw the guy get out of the car.."Hey!"she yelled, "You ran over me board.. Thats 60 buck man, you gotta pay for that!"
The man looked at the broken skateboard.."Shouldn't have been in the road.." he said simply..

"I don't care.. thats a sixty dollar board!" Elijiah said louder..

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Isabelle    I got in the store and saw a man sitting at the counter and yelling at a little kid I said in my mind he's a jerk then he walked over to me and said watch it! I said what do you mean I didn't do anything he looked at me Angry and walked away

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam looked at Elijah, then at the man. Then, he stalked up to the man, grabbing the two halves of the skateboard on the way, and shoved them into the man's arms. "You should've watched where your going" Sam shot back, his eyes flaring "Pay for the board, or we're gonna have a problem" Sam growled. He had always been tall for his age, and the man wasn't very tall, nor old. So they were level height.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Singermms" wrote:

Isabelle    I got in the store and saw a man sitting at the counter and yelling at a little kid I said in my mind he's a jerk then he walked over to me and said watch it! I said what do you mean I didn't do anything he looked at me Angry and walked away

(Was somebody talkin??)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Crush

Crush

What if~

Chiken vs Pizza

what are you being for halloween?

50 posts today!

latest videos