Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Damned for life- *Closed unless wanting to be an outcast*

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

The world is quiet, the moon is out, all you see are the pairs of eyes of the one you were ment to be with. Their strong arms hold you close, their eyes draw you in as your lips melt on thiers. For one moment it was perfect until your death a moment later. The ashes blow, the other stands there, another death of their love dies after another 18 years....
Angels. Their wings glow in the moon light as the rays bounce off their perfect skin. But the war is on vs Good and evil. The balance between them will never be perfect or ever be close. They will only keep fighting and fighting. Or will it? Someone cursed 6 angels after long days of battling to pick one mortal lover. Once they did, they were damned forever, every 18 years the mortal will somehow find the angel, fall in love but die after the first kiss, or when the shadows found them. Nothing for thousands of years has changed for the damned angels. Until now. How can the angels find away to break the curse, to be with their love for real, and not have to go through their death again only after seeing them. How can the mortals find out who the other is truely? The angels could NEVER tell the other they were only a damned angel. The balance is still twirling as the anouncers clouding the day, trying to help the mortals find the true meaning of what they are in. How will this end? Death, love, or something such more?

Ya! Finally did a 'Fallen' novel RP! If you haven't read the books, please don't join. There will be 6 angels and 6 mortals, them both half girls and half boys. PLEASE try to be both a boy and girl...12 spots to fill!

Angels
Girl 4shishi
Girl I like anime smile
Girl Jomeimei

Boy Chibiwing
Boy Twisted_Vixen
Boy crazehgurl12

Mortal
Girl Chibiwing
Girl Twisted_Vixen
Girl crazehgurl12

Boy 4shishi
Boy I like anime smile
Boy Jomeimei

Outcasts:
Jomeimei

Every angel will be paired with 1 mortal of the oppoiste gender. You all know the rules so here are the bios, I will do mine in a moment! Thank you and please join. Please put effort in the bios and the RP, no being lazy

Form

Name:
Mortal or angel?:
Looks: (anime is okay)
Bios? (optional)
Personality:
Others:

Anything else you would like me to add to the form, ask and i will edit it (:

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Reserve serve a girl angel and a girl mortal?

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Reserve serve a girl angel and a girl mortal?

You can't be 2 girls, either a girl angel and a boy mortal or a boy angel and a girl mortal. If you cannot do a girl and a boy together or have not read the books that the RP is based on, please don't join.

Love

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
I've Read Rapture, and ok, I'll be a boy mortal. Can you make an Outcasts group, cuz I find them awesome. 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
May I be one girl an one boy please? (/.\)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome! haha so whenever u want to start justt tell me ^_^

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
alright um when u make your form, ill just follow yours but in my own description

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Ai Fujioka
Mortal or angel?: Mortal
Looks: 
Bios? She moves almost ever 5 years around the world because of her fathers job.### she travels to new places, the picks up new ideas and ways to talk to others. She isn't super rich but isn't poor. She comes from a loving family and hasn't really had any love until she met her angel.
Personality: Ai is very outgoing and hyped at any time. She loves to play sports and likes to exsplore. She is very loving and doesn't like when people keep secrets (And if your male angel picks Ai for their love, she can get annoyed easily about that secret). She can be romantic at times.
Others: Rides a motorcycle

Name: Dami
Mortal or angel?: Angel
Looks: 
Bios? Will find out
Personality: He is very flirty but very secretive. He can come off as rude but once his love for you is finally uncovered, he is very sweet and protective. He doesn't let anyone hurt the people he loves or the mortal he damned for life.
Others: N/A

Love

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Violet Vixen
Mortal or Angel: Mortal
Looks: ill post later
Bios: Shes been at her highschool since freshman year. Nothing ever changes same boring days same boring people! She has one bestfriend, Lily thats always by her side. She has a regular family with one older sister. Nothings very intresting shes one of the only bright lights because shes the only random fun person around.
Personality: Shes funny, random, awkward, adventerous

Name: Ira Mussolini
Mortal or Angel: Angel
Looks: Ill post Later
Bios: Hes very mischevious and a cutie. He has been through dark times but always found a way out. He only really cares for his closes friends and doesnt bother with lame people. He  Loves to ride his 1965 bell-air and he finds it hard to ever fall in love with a person. Ira
 likes to party and have fun he hates it when things are dull.
Personality: hes Funny, Protective, Wild, Easy going, and Mischiveious

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar

"chibiwing" wrote:

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

Name: Violet Vixen
Mortal or Angel: Mortal
Looks: ill post later
Bios: Shes been at her highschool since freshman year. Nothing ever changes same boring days same boring people! She has one bestfriend, Lily thats always by her side. She has a regular family with one older sister. Nothings very intresting shes one of the only bright lights because shes the only random fun person around.
Personality: Shes funny, random, awkward, adventerous

Name: Ira Mussolini
Mortal or Angel: Angel
Looks: Ill post Later
Bios: Hes very mischevious and a cutie. He has been through dark times but always found a way out. He only really cares for his closes friends and doesnt bother with lame people. He  Loves to ride his 1965 bell-air and he finds it hard to ever fall in love with a person. Ira
 likes to party and have fun he hates it when things are dull.
Personality: hes Funny, Protective, Wild, Easy going, and Mischiveious

Super! So all we need now is a few more people to join. If you wouldn't mind, could you see if anyone you know would like to join? Thank you!
\
Mmm if we cant find anyone can we start lol?

~~~Dreamer
awww

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Does anyone have any favorite books?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

Does everyone's opinion truly matter?

latest videos