Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Damned for life- *Closed unless wanting to be an outcast*

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol yeah in gonna fix it

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, if anyone would like to start, i'm up for that

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
Lady Raine
Lady Raine
StarStarStar
dang thats a long post!

Smh at life

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Maia
Mortal or Angel?: Angel
looks: she has long, dark hair that reaches about her waist, her bangs are swept to the side, as long as the rest of her hair but always coming in the way of her face. This brings up the constant flicking of her head. She has a slight tan. Her wings are a bit silver 

Bio:

Perso: she is a joker, a happy person. She is smart, pretty but doesn't talk that much. She likes to scare people like crazy because she likes to yell. She speaks loudly and is spread out, outgoing, and a bit careless. She's gas, sly, quick witted, and always makes the best comebacks, sometimes you can't understand them. 

Others: her sister is an outcast

Name: Elecc
mortal or angel: mortal
looks: he has raven black hair, swept to the left ( opposite of Maia's ) and he has electric blue eyes that seem to fizz. He has a heart shaped birth,ark on his arm and he really hates the way he can't ever talk to people. He is tall, and has light skin. 

Bio:

Perso: he is a very strange person, soft, loud, angry, quiet, stupid, sly, everything except happy. He likes to touch this and fight, making awkward things with pipe cleaners and such. He falls in love easily but gets rejected every time. He is waiting for the one. 

Others: N/A 

Name: Elizabeth
mortal or angel: Angelish, she's an outcast
looks: she looks pretty much the opposite of Maia, she has light hair, a widows peak and dark eyes. She has extremely pale skin and almost never smiles. Her hair only goes up to her shoulders. 

Bio:

Perso: she is dark, mysterious, and always angry at someone or somebody. She is scared inside and never really talks at all. She hates her name but oddly collaborates well with her sister when she can see her. She misses the Throne but she can't go back yet, she isn't ready. Elizabeth is very delicate, she could shatter at any moment, she's very thin and always downcast.

Other: Maia is her sister 

Hey there Delilah What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.

I installed a camera in your room.

I'm watching you. >:{D

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Lady Raine
Lady Raine
StarStarStar
Sure thing smile

Smh at life

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

looks: she has long, dark hair that reaches about her waist, her bangs are swept to the side, as long as the rest of her hair but always coming in the way of her face. This brings up the constant flicking of her head. She has a slight tan. Her wings are a bit silver 

Bio:

Perso: she is a joker, a happy person. She is smart, pretty but doesn't talk that much. She likes to scare people like crazy because she likes to yell. She speaks loudly and is spread out, outgoing, and a bit careless. She's gas, sly, quick witted, and always makes the best comebacks, sometimes you can't understand them. 

looks: he has raven black hair, swept to the left ( opposite of Maia's ) and he has electric blue eyes that seem to fizz. He has a heart shaped birth,ark on his arm and he really hates the way he can't ever talk to people. He is tall, and has light skin. 

Bio:

Perso: he is a very strange person, soft, loud, angry, quiet, stupid, sly, everything except happy. He likes to touch this and fight, making awkward things with pipe cleaners and such. He falls in love easily but gets rejected every time. He is waiting for the one. 

looks: she looks pretty much the opposite of Maia, she has light hair, a widows peak and dark eyes. She has extremely pale skin and almost never smiles. Her hair only goes up to her shoulders. 

Bio:

Perso: she is dark, mysterious, and always angry at someone or somebody. She is scared inside and never really talks at all. She hates her name but oddly collaborates well with her sister when she can see her. She misses the Throne but she can't go back yet, she isn't ready. Elizabeth is very delicate, she could shatter at any moment, she's very thin and always downcast.

Hey there Delilah What's it like in New York City? I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do.

I installed a camera in your room.

I'm watching you. >:{D

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

"Jomeimei" wrote:

Bio:

Bio:

Bio:

ok

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
Lady Raine
Lady Raine
StarStarStar
well it seems like a lot of typing so never mind Frown

Smh at life

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((We start? :3))

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Forgot to post my looks sorry

Violet 

Ira

~~~Dreamer
awww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

write any kw members name

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos