Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Damned for life- *Closed unless wanting to be an outcast*

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
We WILL start tomorrow XD sorry, I am like, half asleep and I can't start it.
Pinky promise on tomorrow though!

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
((Aw poo i won't be on much tomorrow x3 Try not to do a WHOLE bunch without me kay? :3))

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

((Aw poo i won't be on much tomorrow x3 Try not to do a WHOLE bunch without me kay? :3))

wouldn't dream of it! All I may do tomorrow is start it off...don't know yet XD too lazy to think about now though. But I know during the weekend, it's going to go BOOM! X3

Love

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"chibiwing" wrote:

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

wouldn't dream of it! All I may do tomorrow is start it off...don't know yet XD too lazy to think about now though. But I know during the weekend, it's going to go BOOM! X3
((Ahaha yep! xD))

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar

"chibiwing" wrote:

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

tomorrow seems like forever right now lol xD

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"chibiwing" wrote:

We WILL start tomorrow XD sorry, I am like, half asleep and I can't start it.
Pinky promise on tomorrow though!
(._. Long side smile,  you promised!!!!)

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
((HA HA! I did and I shall! XD))

Dami sat in the sky, his long, beautiful silver wings glowed in the midnight moon, creating a shadow down below. His hair was roughly placed on his head, his eyes being hid from the world. His body was throbbing roughly, missing the sweet smell of his beloved, who was down below, not knowing he was waiting for her to find him. The curse echoed in his head, knowing it wouldn't last long as long as it standed on his shoulders, bringing him down to his knees. His large wings blew wind out, blasting himself down toward the ground, landing swiftly and softly. His wings fell back into his back, shaking his head as he saw shadows of people with wings themselves, only a few feet away.

Ai was in her backyard, looking up to the beauitful sky, the stars twinkled in the night. She loved the night air, how clear and fresh as it blew through her lungs.

Love

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Maia twirled in the wind, admiring her silver wings, smiling broadly. Most people didn't know why she could live like that, a curse on her. Se loved life. She spread her wings into full wingspan. She loved how the breeze whirled her around when she spread them. She floated on air for a while

Elecc sat in his bedroom, quiet as usual. He got up and stared at the twinkling stars. They were so beautiful to night! There was a light breeze today. He smiled softly

Elizabeth trudged through the streets, her dim blue eyes sullen and focused on the ground in front of her. Her short light hair hung straight and scraggly. She felt breeze but didn't pause to feel the lively wind 

How to Draw Good
-Fill 14 sketchbook
-do you like sparkle??? draw sparkle
-draw what makes your brain do happy emote
-bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
-your art is hot like potato crisp
-drink lotsa augua
-don't panic amigo all is well
-don't let anyone piss on your good mood
-if they do
-eat
-them

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye soared through the sky thinking about the curse and why it was ever created seconds after the thought crossed her mind she sighed knowing that her wondering different possibilities wouldn't hide the fact that the curse was real she sighed and flew up toward the clouds beaming being so high always excited her no matter what kind of situation she was in

James sat in his room listening to music doing while doing his homework sighing as his MP3 player died " Where is my plug?" He asked to himself he got up and moved his homework off his lap and looked for it all over with no use he threw it to the chair and continued with his algebra

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Ira had been thinking of too many things to really get it together.. He did on the other hand exapand his wings as much as he could they were pretty sore... One thought he had come upon was the girl hes loved for so long... Violet

Violet was watching a movie in her room. She saw the time and turned off the tv it was getting late... She laid in her bed and fell fast asleep

~~~Dreamer
awww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

latest videos