Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Damned for life- *Closed unless wanting to be an outcast*

Posted By:
chibiwing
chibiwing
StarStarStarStarStar
Dami's attention moved back up to the sky, his own wings tucking back up cozy into his back, sending a shiver up his spine. He cupped his hands over his mouth, knowing who it may be, hoping she would come down with him "SKYE!" he called out, waving his arms franticly. He watched her wings soar in the sky, how soft her wings moved, thinking of how different the two were.

Ai sighed, pulling her phone out from her back pocket, seeing she had no new messages. She thought for a moment, wanting someone, anyone to find her, to speak with her honestly. She waited for her phone to ring.

Love
As long as you're mine, i'm fine

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye looked over as she stopped gliding through the sky " Hey! What are you doing this high?" she asked stupidly as she flew over to him smiling 

James finally finished his terrible homework " Ugh I hate this ugly homework!" He scream as he plop on his bed pulling out a comic book flipping through the pages

Posted By:
4shishi
4shishi
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can you guys fill me in and give me somplace to jump in? I wasnt on when you started...)

Cassie ♥~

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar

"4shishi" wrote:

(Can you guys fill me in and give me somplace to jump in? I wasnt on when you started...)

Erhh Im pretty lost 2

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Sam let out a longing sigh, yearning for the presence of his love. The curse hung over his head like a bullet waiting to be shot. This time, i'll be careful.... He promised himself. The 18 years were up, now all they had to do was find each other. His wings were tucked comfortabally into his back as his dark blue eyes wandered. He strode over gracefully to a bench and sat down, kicking back, resting his head on his hands.

Ever sat near a lake, the flickering of the water reflecting in her large, almond-shaped, green-blue eyes. She tucked her knees up to her chest, staring at the water and sighing. She rested her chin on her knees, shivering as a chilly wind brushed her skin, causing goosebumps to dot her arms.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Last One To Say RAINBOW WINS

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!