Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Plot: It is the 23rd century; the Earth has shattered into billions of pieces as result of a Science experiment. What the experiment actually was is still unknown. The pieces of the Earth orbit around a central core, this new world is called Sky Land. In Sky Land, humans have developed powers; the people able to use powers are called Humanoids

Humanoids  are able to absorb energy from sunlight and use it to fuel special abilities such as telekinesis, telepathy, mental control, energy balls or blasts and electricity rays. Shape shifting and being able to control an element are also existent, but not as common.

The Skyland is ruled by the Sphere, an organization which manipulates the people by controlling  the water supplies and food items. The Sphere maintains its power thanks to Guardians - promising humanoid children who have been taken away from their families and given a special training. This way of ruling the Sky Land is fought by Pirates.

Your character will somehow have contact with the Pirates and decide to join them. This role play will be about their lives. 

Rules:

-No God modding. This means controlling other characters and having perfect characters.

-Maximum two powers. If its a really powerful power only one is allowed. If too many people have the same power, I'll say it cant be used anymore,

-Romance is allowed. Of course it is! Just remember to not go too far.

-No posts like: I kicked him, easily defeating him. Fight properly.

-No dying or killing other characters. Only allowed to kill Non-player characters.

-If I say a post doesn't go, IT DOESN'T GO. So kindly just edit it. I will only say this is occasions where the posts don't follow the rules.

-If you read this, put "Rain" in the other category.

-Use quotation marks while talking. Italics when thinking. (Brackets) while speaking out of character.

-While chatting to others is allowed, don't fill up a whole page just talking. It's a role play and meant for role playing.

-You may role play without me, but don't go too far.

-Ask to Join.

-Be nice, follow Kidzworld rules and have fun.

Form:

Name:
Personality: (Optional)
Look: (Anime pictures or description preferred.)
Human/Humanoid?:
Power: (If Humanoid)
Other:

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Character List:

WOAH. LOTS OF PEOPLE JOINED! Unexpected o-o.

Diamond543- Anne/Daichi.

samanthapandaw- Emma.
I like anime :.)- Skylar.
BrokenInsanity-Kessaria/Haruki

RainingKnote: Alex/Ken
Brilliant✦Engracia- Makennah/Sébastien
Kissme21- 
 Lisa
cnote123 -Tristan
vanillacupcake454 - Kayleigh

Twisted_Vixen - Violet.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Anne Belle Carson
Personality: Intelligent, arrogant, timid but determined. When she or someone she loves is in danger, Anne is very mature, and a formidable opponent. She is usually carefree and can be very childish at times. She can be very rude and is irritated easily. 
Look: ...
Human/Humanoid?: Humanoid
Power: Telepathy and Electricity Rays.
Other: She is scared easily and gets panic attacks whenever she is extremely surprised, so she's basically useless for a short while if the enemy manages to ambush her. Sister of Daichi.

あなたは美しいです

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
You asked me to join.

Name: Emma Blake
Personality: Emma is a very loyal person, she'll stick by her friends no matter what. Sarcastic, tough, and can be a bit mean, she also knows when to be nice to get what she wants. Not one for speaking or people, she tends to hide in dark corners to avoid people when she's in a crowd. She feels guilty using her power on people she likes, which is why she tends to only have a few friends, so that she still had a wide range of people she doesn't mind manipulating.
Looks: Blonde, with a slight wave, reaching her shoulders, side bangs that always hang into her right eye. Pale skin sprinkled with freckles, largish aquamarine eyes. Slight build, very thin, but fit. Stands at only 5' 3". Pretty, but doesn't know it. Has a scar on her left shoulder, she always keeps it wrapped up in a bandage.
Power: can manipulate emotions (making fear stronger, soothing people down, etc) with her mind.
Other: Rain. She usually wears oversized clothing and a hat, which only accentuates how small she is.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Name: Kessaria 'Kes' Tokovitch
Personality: Kessaria has trust issues, but is very kind to almost everyone. When she believes in something, nothing can change her mind, and she will do whatever it takes to help people when she believes it is necessary. She tends to be very rash sometimes, but tries to think things completely through when possible.
Look: 
Her eyes are an icy blue color, and her body is covered in scars, but she's very embarrassed about them and hides them the best she can. 
She's about 5'4"
Power: She can make anything living (people and animals) think they have fallen in love with her, to the point where they would literally do anything she asks.
Other: She has a pet snake, Creeper, who has the ability to be a spirit or a physical snake. He protects Kessaria at times and has a telepathic link with Kessaria. She ran away from home when she was younger because they used to abuse her.
Rain 

Name: Haruki 'Haru' Brame
Personality: Haruki is usually nice, but he is also sometimes arrogant and is a perv. He isn't exactly intelligent with most things, but when it comes to anything Mathematical he is a genius and is able to create or fix just about anything he wants to when is comes to technology.
Look: 
He's around 5'9".
Power: He gets his Mathematical genius due to his powers, and he can sense whether a persons intentions are good or not.
Other: His vision is really bad without his glasses.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Samanthapandaw accepted. BrokenInsanity yes you may join ^^

あなたは美しいです

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Daichi Carson.

Personality: Aggressive, rude and egotistical. He thinks he's better than most things than other people and everything is a competition for him; no matter how serious the matter. Despite all of this, he's usually very shy. He's very protective of his sister, Anne, even though they don't usually get along.

Look:...

Human/Humanoid?: Human.

Other: He's good in short ranged combat. He hates his sister because she inherited their parents' powers, and he has none. Brother of Anne.

あなたは美しいです

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Skylar Blue

Looks: 

############ Nice, Cold when made upset, Stubborn, Confident , Strong, Fast learner, Photographic memory, Friendly, Goes after what's she wants, Doesn't back down easily

Human or Humanoid?: Humanoid 

Other: Her father had powers of a telepath and her mother was human they were both in a car crash and the mother died not the dad, She went through her whole life fighting for things she beloved in verbally and physically so she is very talented in martial arts  

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((When do you people want to start? Should we wait on more people or what? xD))

あなたは美しいです

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(I vote today or tomorrow. So I can actually reply during the first day. Instead of having school while everyone's online.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What kinda farm animal are u?

i am a werewolf

i am a werewolf

What Time Is It Where You Live?

What Time Is It Where You Live?

We the Kidz

latest videos