Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
The Streets were a bit packed and people kept bumbping into her. i swear people should rather watch where they are going... Someone had bumped her really hard which had made her growl. She had to hold back on shape shifting  i still  need to learn how to control this darn ability she had thought to herself

~~~Dreamer
awww

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Twisted_Vixen" wrote:

The Streets were a bit packed and people kept bumbping into her. i swear people should rather watch where they are going... Someone had bumped her really hard which had made her growl. She had to hold back on shape shifting  i still  need to learn how to control this darn ability she had thought to herself

You know, it's not anger that shapeshifter, it's sunlight....and what would you shapeshift into?

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
(she stutters when she's lieing.) "N-nothing. Issy." hoping she wouldn't catch on she started thinking. (Other then the fact that i've fallen in love with a total stranger.)

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

(she stutters when she's lieing.) "N-nothing. Issy." hoping she wouldn't catch on she started thinking. (Other then the fact that i've fallen in love with a total stranger.)
mm trying to think wat was wrong was hard I thought ( how??)

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(Foxes,Wolves and what not. Actually Shapeshifting comes to people in different ways... Or had you read that in a story recently?)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Read Dia's first post, she said " these humans could generate sunlight into powers " 

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((you said you read minds.))

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

((you said you read minds.))
(sorry forgot) I looked at her "how did you fall in love with a stranger I said

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
(thanks for annoyingly elaborating that for me ^_^ i thought it had ment they used the suns energy to help with there ability)

~~~Dreamer
awww

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
I look away blushing."W-well i ran into him...and yeah.BUT! it's nothing but a small crush."

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who's your favorite Mario Kart Wii character?

Cheat Codes for Sims 3

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

The Rush

latest videos