Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yui looked at the blue sky while her sunglasses slightly made everything darker. " There is not a single cloud today" She thought  and looked down at the crowd again. " why do I always have to be around these disgusting humans?!" She thoughht t up some more stuff about them but stopped when her stomach gave out a long big groan. Yui now first realized that she was hungry. " Let's see.. "  She looked all around. A lot of humans had gathered at the market. Children wet running around, grown ups buying fruits, and a little girl crying in the middle. Yui walked slowly towards that little girl. " Tell me little girl," She started talking to her " Why at you standing in the middle of the market crying, the guards could come and do something mean to you." The little girl looked at Yui and sobbed, then started crying even more. " Tell me little girl, do you think that tears will solve anything? Do you think that your mom will suddenly appear just if you cry?" Yui said. The little girl looked at Yui ones more and then ran away. " Crybaby ". Yui's stomach gave her that sound again. Yui looked around herself once more. There, a meaningless human selling some apples. Yui started slowly walking towards his trolley. When se walked past she took an apple real quick so the salesman wouldn't see her. Yui looked carefully around herself. Her eyes grew bigger when she saw them. Some guards were walking around. She started walking faster but... Too late! " Guards! I'm missing an apple!" Yui whisperd something to curse that salesman and started running. " There! " she heard one og the guards say and then found them coming closer. It was really hot in her black dress ad the heat and running made it even hotter. After a short while of running Yui went around the next corner. If she was going to do this she wouldn't want anyone else to know her secret. She stopped and the guards ame. " Are you looking for me gentlemen?" They both smiled hideously and got themselves ready to take Yui away. When they got closer Yui have on a roundhouse kick an another one a push, then she took her sunglasses off and looked them both in the eyes. " Now, when I clap my hands both of you won't remember me or the apple, bye." Yui clapped her hands. Both of the guards woke up and walke past Yui. She put her sunglasses back on and walked away eating her apple knowing she only had few seconds before te hipnotyzing would stop working. " That's how to do it, hope you are prowd mom." Yui wanted to smile but couldn't feel that happiness inside to do it.

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
May I join? I am gonna make my form...

Name: Arianna Grenne (Ari for short)
Personality: (Optional)  She is very sweet but can be mean if you get on her wrong side.
Look: (Anime pictures or description preferred.) 
Human/Humanoid?: Humaniod
Power: (If Humanoid) Shapeshifting into a huge wolf
Other: N/A

Here is a pic of Ari in wolf form.

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
( I'm quitting this rp, sorry, I'm just not used to so many people among one rp. I'll delete my forms and unsubscribe. )

"We are but branches among many trees."

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh I remember now..)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Might I please be a part of this?

Name: Xavier
Personality: (Optional) He's quiet, like completely, you're lucky if he says two words to you. He's loyal and understanding. Mature beyond his years, he doesn't take to kindly toward misuse of authority, and can be protective of those he cares about. He's not one to make the first move in any fight nor battle of any kind
Look: (Anime pictures or description preferred.) Shall post
Human/Humanoid?: Humanoid
Power: (If Humanoid) He gives of a certain feeling toward others, though he rarely speaks, most know what he'd say or do if he did.  {It will take me a second to come up with a second}
Other: Rain. Elijiah is his sister

Name: Elijiah
Personality: (Optional) Naturally rebelious, she is not naturally one to follow orders, she's loud and about and will tell you EXACTLY hwat she thinks of you and your plan. She's never one to back down from a fight. She's a lot of anger in a small child.
Look: (Anime pictures or description preferred.)N/A
Human/Humanoid?: Humanoid
Power: (If Humanoid)Can cause the illusion of exchrciating pain, as if yourentire body was being burned in a never ending fire. {If thats okay.. and sahe only has tis one}
Other: Rain. Xavier's her brother

Elijiah -
Xavier -Looking for one

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily Faith skipped along the markets, her light link swirling dress looping and looping. She smiled broadly, her red curls bouncing. As usual, she was happy. As she hummed a little tune, she rounded a corner of an alley which she immediately frowned and avoided it. She didn't like dark places, 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yui walked to a field. No guards, no sounds, no disgusting humans. She laid down and watched the blue sky once more and took a bite of her apple. She took a deep breath and then closed her eyes. She was a little girl again. She was hiding under the table in the kitchen while her father hit her mother in the living room. Little tears started to flow down her cheeks. She stood up and walked into the living room. The sight she saw wasn't pretty. Her mother was bleeding and all bruised. "Stop it!" Yui yelled at her father. Her father looked at her. "Yui...." "I told you to stop you disgusting human!" She yelled at him. She got him mad and he came closer. Yui started to scream. She opened her eyes. She had fallen asleep again. She felt the tears on her cheeks.##### that filthy human, he killed her!" She started to cry even more. "He killed her...." She then whispered. "They are all the same, they all make you think you love them but they are only using you!" She screamed. "It's all a lie! It all a big LIE!" She yelled loudly. She stood up and whiped the tears away. She walked back to the market, found a dark alley and finished her apple. 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Makennah glared at the back of Anne's head, but then continued on practising her abilities. She formed a water shield around her, the outside world looking a bit light blue and some sort of distorted mirror.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"RainingKnote" wrote:

( I'm quitting this rp, sorry, I'm just not used to so many people among one rp. I'll delete my forms and unsubscribe. )

Sorry to see you go, thanks for joining in the first place ^^.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily faiths eyes turned green as she heard a scream further off n the distance, in an alley, she peeked in. Nothing.  She shrugged and walked into the field, there's we're footprints in the dew on the grass. Here the person laid down, for the grass was only beginning to recover. Emily Faith glyphed the memory glyph to see the last memory. She touched the ground, braced for the worst. Her knees crumpled as a wave of hatred and anger flushed her out. A little girl watched her father beat her mother to death. Emily Fairh snatched her hand away, black dots swimming in her eyes. She shuddered and ran away

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

fruit vs veggies

Kidzworld is Deleting all the pictures of ...

How ?

How ?

How ?

fruit vs veggies

latest videos