Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yui stood up. She wasn't a coward and she wasn't going to cry her eyes out just because of a nightmare. She walked out of the valley and found a light breeze blow in her face. She started walking towards the field again. When she came there she was going too go back too the place she fell asleep but there was someone already there. A girl with two fiery red ringlets stripped to her back. The girl stood up and looked dizzy."What a weirdo!" She thought. As she was going to find another place to take a nap she heard someone run. The girl ran with her eyes closed so she didn't see anything. She was wearing light clothes. The girl bumped Yui so she fell down and the girl on her. "What the?!..." Yui yelled at the girl. Yui's sunglasses had fallen off. Everything was so bright, the last time Yui had taken the sunglesses off was when she hypnotized the guards, then she only looked in they'r eyes and not at the sky. Now her only wish was that the girl wouldn't look her in the eyes.

The three dragon slayers
"The beginning is always the hardest, so let's continue till the end." -Natsu

"It's not the good-byes that hurt, it's the flashbacks that follow." -Gray

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger." -Erza

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye walked to her house and laid on her bed jamming head phones in her ears and blasting the music she couldn't believe that boy did that to her she was mad but She wondered why he did such a thing all she asked was a simple question then his mood changed completely when he realized what she was she shook the thought out her mind and laid there listening to her blaring music.

James was happy he was done with his algebra as soon as he finished he grabbed his phone and keys and went for a walk down to the store to get some craft things for his new art coarse he was taking at a nearby library 

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi ran towards his house. He had just moved there a day ago, he had finally earned enough money for it. Anne was already there waiting for him. He placed a slice of bread on a plate, added some cheese he had stolen earlier and gave it to her. He was about to eat some of the bread when he noticed how loud the music next door was. He walked to the house and knocked. He waited for the owner of the house to come outside, so he could ask them to turn down the music.

Anne sat in the house, she grinned when Daichi finally arrived. She quickly ate the bread, even though the cheese tasted slightly sour. There was no furniture in the small cottage except for a large table, where they placed all the plates, cups and other things. She sat on the ground. Once finished eating, she placed the plate on the table and washed her hands with some of the water they kept in containers. Since the Sphere controlled the water, they only had enough water for about a week.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Might I please be a part of this?

Name: Xavier
Personality: (Optional) He's quiet, like completely, you're lucky if he says two words to you. He's loyal and understanding. Mature beyond his years, he doesn't take to kindly toward misuse of authority, and can be protective of those he cares about. He's not one to make the first move in any fight nor battle of any kind
Look: (Anime pictures or description preferred.) Shall post
Human/Humanoid?: Humanoid
Power: (If Humanoid) He gives of a certain feeling toward others, though he rarely speaks, most know what he'd say or do if he did.  {It will take me a second to come up with a second}
Other: Rain. Elijiah is his sister

Name: Elijiah
Personality: (Optional) Naturally rebelious, she is not naturally one to follow orders, she's loud and about and will tell you EXACTLY hwat she thinks of you and your plan. She's never one to back down from a fight. She's a lot of anger in a small child.
Look: (Anime pictures or description preferred.)N/A
Human/Humanoid?: Humanoid
Power: (If Humanoid)Can cause the illusion of exchrciating pain, as if yourentire body was being burned in a never ending fire. {If thats okay.. and sahe only has tis one}
Other: Rain. Xavier's her brother

(FOUND IT!!! Okay, so how should I jump in?)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((You may jump in just like .. . . . walking on the street, I have a way to have all of our characters communicate, however I need most people to be online so for now we just mingle.))

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye smiled as she saw her half brother get up I got up and walked with him to the store " What are you going to get this time?" I ask smiling as I grabbed his jacket and handed it to him then grabbed mine and we left 

James sighed and looked at Skye " I am going to the store the next block over to get stuff for that art course remember I told you?" I ask her outing on my jacket as we walke out the house together

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
Daichi turned around as he noticed a girl from earlier walk by with a boy. He dismissed it as not important and started to walk back home. The people hadn't exactly turned down their music, but him destroying their stereo did the trick. 

あなたは美しいです

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(Okay.. and BTW Xavier's second thing is he can sense another's strength, this includes powers..)

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye saw the boy from earlier and she took a deep breath as she hit sort of irritated he just judged her based on what she was she shook the thought out her head again and continued walking with James 

James looked over at Skye " What's the matter Skye?" He asked her worried

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(I have to get off soon.. We're painting some of the rooms in the house but Imma post real quick first)

Xavier walked along the street, going to the store, trying to ignore the fact that his sister decided to brign along her headphones and listen to her music on blast and screaming practically everyother word. He also tried to ignore the annoyed glares from passerbys

(Hello Agin Everyone!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Z's-moved

Z's-moved

barcelona vs man city