Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"i live for anime!!!" wrote:

Yui stood up. She wasn't a coward and she wasn't going to cry her eyes out just because of a nightmare. She walked out of the valley and found a light breeze blow in her face. She started walking towards the field again. When she came there she was going too go back too the place she fell asleep but there was someone already there. A girl with two fiery red ringlets stripped to her back. The girl stood up and looked dizzy."What a weirdo!" She thought. As she was going to find another place to take a nap she heard someone run. The girl ran with her eyes closed so she didn't see anything. She was wearing light clothes. The girl bumped Yui so she fell down and the girl on her. "What the?!..." Yui yelled at the girl. Yui's sunglasses had fallen off. Everything was so bright, the last time Yui had taken the sunglesses off was when she hypnotized the guards, then she only looked in they'r eyes and not at the sky. Now her only wish was that the girl wouldn't look her in the eyes.
GoDmodding!!! Please don't control my character. That's not allowed. Sorry!  New Roleplayers have done that, it's a common mistake. I'll just go with it but please don't do that again. Thanks!!

Emily Faith got up gracefully. She shifted the feelings from anger to peace. Whoever was in a half-mile zone would feel, happy, light, and peaceful. Emily Faith's curls bounced around as she walked slowly toward Yui. Her glittering green eyes were slanted slightly upward giving a beautiful, Asian effect. Emily Faith smiled and said in her soft wispy column of voice, " hello there." 

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler spaced out, walking without even thinking about it, barely avoiding walking into walls several times. She was more focused on everybody's moods.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
BrokenInsanity
BrokenInsanity
StarStarStarStar
Kessaria 'hm'd as she looked over the field, noticing a couple of people around as she continued towards a tree on the edge and sat down against it in the shade. She began to play with a blade of grass, a startled expression on her face when Creeper appeared out of nowhere. Laughing softly, Kes put her arm on the ground and let the black and blue snake crawl up it, making his way to her shoulder where he began to crawl around her neck and across her other shoulder. "How've you been?" Kessaria muttered to the snake, smiling softly as Creeper began to speak to her and tell of the places he'd been while in his spirit form.

Misa is Misa so please call her Misa Big Grin
Current Posts + 5460 More = ?

Murderin' things isn't so rough if you just reorder your thoughts and also refer to it as "un-live-enating".

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler sighed and returned her attention to walking, barely avoiding walking into another wall. She scowled back at it before turning back to walk back home.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
((Sorry!))

Something inside of Yui made her be careful around that girl. "Is she dangerous?" She looked at her. She had glittery green eyes. She had curls. Pretty curls. Yui remember when she was little she always wanted too have curls. Her mother used to say that if she wanted it and wished for it hard enough she would get them and then her father said that none if her wishes would come true. Tears came to Yui's eyes but she wiped them away "What do you want?" Yui looked at the girl. Yui felt a feeling that was rare for her...... Was she was afraid?

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily Faith sniffed. Her curled fiery red hair bouncing as she did so. " I was to ask you the same, " she said. ( gtg to school)

"I've got a pocket full of poetry, got a head full of songs, a heart with wings. You couldn't tie me down to anything, and that's enough for me." -Pocket Full of Poetry

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yui backed away a little from the girl. "I was here to take a nap, but you were blocking my way!" Yui aswered. "Should I attack?" (later)

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Could one of you catch me up?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
[I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to leave this RP.]

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily Faith frowned at her uneasiness and gave her a dazzling smile which would probobly lighten her mood. " fight? I don't prefer fighting....at least not with violence." her finger wandered her her red curls and twisted them absent-mindedly. " besides, I'm not one for war. " she turned around and sat down in the long grass, ignoring the fact someone who was wary of her was standing behind her. 

Emily faith stare dat the cloudy blue sky and hummed a bit, the weight of the world lifting off her shoulders as well as the people around her. She drew pictures from clouds by making holes in them. If ne was to be watching her, they would feel childish and happy

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The Million Pages Thread

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos