Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"I have never been one of them, my family has only been with my kind in it for hundreds of years  but when my mother met that man it all changed, now I'm the only one who can't control my powers and am the disgrace of the family! " Yui said mad and angry tears came to her eyes

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily Faith touched her shoulder lightly. " life is beautiful if you look a itin he right way." she said softly. " humans and humanoids can live in peace forever if they tried to. I wish I could have power over that but-" she was cut short and she hung her head, " I don't. I DNT force anyone t do anything." she looked up.

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yui looks up. "I don't want to live in peace, I want to fight!" She says angry and looks up 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Tiffany Rose Martinez
Looks :
Short Personality : Tiffany loves her friends just as she loves her family. When someone is in danger, she trys to help and to challenge herself too.Tiffany loves challenging herself ; she likes trying out new things.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Emily Faith's eyes hardened. " I don't care for fighting." she stood tall. " I don't care at all I wish you would understand. I thought you were different. I was wrong. Al, of you are the same. " it was the first time she had snapped. She flicked her head and walked away. Disappointed. She wolf whistled." oh and. " she turned back, " don't try me. " she said firmly. A white air dragon bent down and Emily Faithgot on, disappearing into the sky

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well she was weird! " Yui said and went to the place she had fallen asleep before. " Oh well!" She lied down and fell asleep

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yui dreamt the same dream again. She woke up screaming. She woke up with tears in her eyes. Again

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Honestly, I have nothing to post smile

5000th post 8/3/13

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Me neither..... Lol

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Name the USA.-moved

latest videos