Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Emma brushed some of her bangs out of her face with a light sigh. Her pocket jingled, a few coins inside of them that she had earned. She didnt bother stopping at any of the stalls, and just headed for the main street with a sigh.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
[I edited both of my characters' abilities. For Makennah, I made her power to control the elements [if that's okay], and for Sebastién he can cause people hallucinations.]

Makennah tied her waist long, light salmon pink hair into a ponytail. She was sitting under a tree while reading a book, the sun's light making her eyesight be blocked for a few moments, but managed to shake it off. She rubbed her eyes with tiredness, but then looked around the field around her. The hills were covered in lavender and daisies, the light smell of the lavender being brought over to her with the light breezes that came and went.

Sebastién walked through the market with his hands in his pockets. A few of the guards' eyes followed him, becoming slightly suspicious that he might have stolen something. Sebastién rolled his eyes and continued walking through the narrow aisle, his eyes looking at the produce upon the metal shelves. 

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
is it alright if i joined?

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Ken glanced over the crumbled paper once more, smiling to himself as he glanced at the building he stood in front of. More carefully this time, he placed the paper back in his pocket, making his way up the steps of the front of the building and heading inside. He was looking for a new job, something that would be more useful to him and help him find new ideas that he was looking for.

Alex opened his eyes for a moment, closing them after a second of glancing around. He had fallen back to sleep for the fifth time that day and knew he would have to get up eventually. He yawned lightly, stretching as he quickly got ready, not wanting to risk the chance of going to sleep. Alex made his way outside after a while, locking up as he left the house and heading down the street.

"We are but branches among many trees."

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Tristan Milligan
Looks:
Human/Humanoid: Human
Power: (If humanoid)
Other: N//A

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

is it alright if i joined?

(Make a form)

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar

"Brilliant✦Engracia" wrote:

[I edited both of my characters' abilities. For Makennah, I made her power to control the elements [if that's okay], and for Sebastién he can cause people hallucinations.]

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Kayleigh Andersonthe
personality: Kayleigh likes to be secretive and personal while also being curious. she can sometimes act timid and occasionally will explode with liveliness. Yet, she can feel the pain of a thousand men and will have an unpleasant hora surrounding her. all in all she is a very moody person
looks: water elf
human/humanoid: humanoid
power: water element
other: RAIN

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Maximum two elements.. Accepted forms, you may both join in))

Anne stood, a small smile on her face. The fields were one of the few places you could get away from the guards. It was going around that they were taking Humanoids again, they must have wanted more guardians. She wandered further into the field. The faint sound of  rushing water meant the river wasn't that far away. She spotted a figure under a tree not far away. She just stood there, wondering if she should run.

Daichi noticed a few others heading for the Main Street. He picked up his pace a little, then went around the corner. He sighed and went into the bakery. He walked up to the counter and called the attention of the person selling. After purchasing some bread, he walked out the bakery. looked around and started to head home.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

~~~Dreamer
awww

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Indian TV Serials