Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
I smile at the boy for finally turning around to reply to me. I send him a mind message."Well i was looking for a friend someone to talk to or to walk me home."

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar

Violet was walking around exploring this place... wonderous...

~~~Dreamer
awww

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Makennah let out a rough sigh. "No, I'm not part of the Sphere. If I were, I wouldn't be here," She said in an obvious tone. She blinked twice but then looked down at her fingers that had ringlets of water wrapped around them that slowly snaked up into the air.

Sebastién struggled through the crowded street, a few people bumping into him. He held in his anger, wanting to make those people see their first hallucinations, but decided against it.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
RainingKnote
RainingKnote
StarStarStarStar
Alex stuffed his keys back into his pocket as he walked, trying to remember what it was he wanted to do today. After a few minutes of walking he just shrugged, deciding to just walk and see where it lead him, still unable to remember what his plan was to begin with.

( sorry I'm slow, dealing with something that isn't working right )

"We are but branches among many trees."

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar
((Night))

Daichi narrowed his eyes. "Humanoid.. ." He whispered. "I'm unavailable, sorry." He said, backing up. Suddenly another girl started talking to him. "Uh . . . try the one beside the stall that sells antiques." He said, backing up.

Anne sighed, relaxing a bit more. "Well then . . ."  She walked closer to the girl. "So, you are Humanoid . . . . .  You don't work for the Sphere? I'm kinda wondering if your lying or not."

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join)

name: Isabelle 
Age(13)
Personality: nice caring loves friends can be lonely a llotto 
####################.######.###############################-#####-#####-########-####-####.###
Human/humanoid:humanoid
PowerFrownif humanoid) can mind control anyone and hear minds

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Diamond543
Diamond543
StarStarStarStarStar

"Singermms" wrote:

Can I join)

Age(13)
####################.######.###############################-#####-#####-########-####-####.###

You may join.  However, you got filtered at the Look part o-o.

"Clouds come floating into my life. No longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky".

あなたは美しいです

Roleplayer; Writer ; Anime lover.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Skye sighed " Once again I still can't find a register, whatever I will just get this stuff later!" she said placing the meat back and storming out the store " Why do all people act like that with me it's not my fault my dad was a humanoid " I sat down in front of the store and pulled out my phone trying to text my mom so she would pick me up

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
[Goodnight guys, I hope you won't go too far. x3]

Makennah leaned against the tree and let the water ringlets disappear. "Humanoid, as you can see. You don't seem the kind of girl to be in the Sphere, so I think you're not part of them." Makennah said plainly as she then created a ring of fire with her finger.

Sebastién managed to get to his home in peace. He let out a sigh and slumped against the couch, his head leaning back and his eyes closing.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Sky Land (Open, Atj)

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar

"Diamond543" wrote:

"Singermms" wrote:

Can I join)

Age(13)

You may join.  However, you got filtered at the Look part o-o.
yeah sorry about that   

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Words that start with C.

What's your pet?

What's your pet?

love triangle of death... WHAT?!

What's your pet?

love triangle of death... WHAT?!

latest videos