Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

I Thought I Would See You Again... (open rp)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Anyone Can Join Until I Close This smile

So the plot is:

There was a group of friends that lived in california. They were all about 10 years old. Their leader was Dallas. But out of them all, Dallas and Alana were the best of friends. On one tragic day, Dallas moved to Las Vegas. She missed all of her friends.
7 years later, Dallas moved back to Cali. She still remembered all of her friends, but she was very excited about seeing Alana again. When she got to Alana's house, she walked right in. But Alana wasn't there to greet and hug her. There was silence. Dallas walked around and got to Alana's old room. Alana was there all right, but not in the way she wanted. Alana was dead, on the floor. She had been ########. And soon her group of friends went by as well.

There is allowed to be death in this rp. And don't be like, I dont want my charrie to die!! because you can still rp. There will be ghosts. And YES. This is a horror rp smile

There can be 12 people to join this rp.

You can be Alana's ghost, or any of the 10 other friends. I am Dallas.

This is the form:
Name:
Perso:
Is the ___ To die:
Other:

EVERYONE is 17!

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandra (Alex) Age:17 Gender: F Looks: she has reddish long hair and skinny or curvy....and wears jeans with converse and a normal shirt.... with a sweater . Personality : she's nice and caring but first she can be shy, but then she'll warm up to you...she's up for adventure... can be easily scared.. Other: is alive.... (What does it means by the___ to die?)

Posted By:
vannagirl123
vannagirl123
StarStarStarStar
Oh, the first second third fourth fifth, you know... everyone dies eventually but is a ghost, except for dallas.

I like PewdiePie

Hes hawt

see whatta mean?

Marzia is hawt too

perfect couple :P

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh okay!smile thanks...now I understand....

Posted By:
suhaana1234
suhaana1234
StarStar
Name:Kurai Moon
Looks:black hair in a Bun-style and has red eyes wears a black tank-top and white jeans,has pale skin.
Perso:Nice,Calm,Violent when angry
Is the ___ To die: Second
Other: Kurai looks diffrent when shes a ghost she has gray hair but same style and black eyes and a nightgown on that looks like it was teared and her head looks like it was cracked.She killed by dismembering of her body.

SAILOR MOON ROCKS!

Posted By:
blackheartgirl
blackheartgirl
StarStar
may i join?

Name: Clover marain
Looks: Long dyed blue hair with brown eyes. is 5'7. wears an electric blue shirt with dark jeans and nikes.
Personality: Fun outgoing risk taker, never gives up easily, beleives in nearly everything you tell her, hates to beleive in everything.
Is _ to die: tenth
other: when she is a ghost she mostly just goofs around and dosen't help much unless it's serious.

I don't want to love. i don't want to be hurt. i don't want to care. i don't want you to see the real me.i don't want you to say you need me. but wat i want you to do is say that YOU LOVE ME

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Is it possible to love someone you've neve...

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

Make a video

Every 5th person claps!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

How are you wearing your hair now?!

latest videos