Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Phantum Vampire's (Open.)

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll make up rules along the way.   Name: 
Keyword :Lovely bum xD just kidding.
Personality: 

Biography: 

Good or Bad: 

House: 

Appearance:                                                                                                                                                   Weapon:                                                                                                                                                        Other:

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Awesome! Thanks. Also could you put in a weapon?))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
[Added them.]

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Wanna start?))

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Can i join? 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Yurippi

Personality: Smart, clumsy, sarcastic, dull, a beautiful singing voice!

Biography: Yurippi is an orphan, when 12 years old Yurippi got famous in her village for her singing but when her parents suddenly died she ran away to another village. She never staid long on the same place until she met an old woman called Granny Jones. Yurippi lived with her for a year until Granny died. She mourned her for a long time and began singing again to put her sorrow into something. Later she made herself a flute with a magical sound. After all these events little by little she stopped believing in love and happiness "It's all a lie!" she told herself and since then she has never smiled. She ran away to the woods where she met a man that turned out to be a vampire and and turned her into one.

Good or bad: Good

House: She lives in the woods.

Appearance: Vampire girl

Weapon: Her flute, anyone who listens to it get's hypnotized except for the people she doesn't want to

Other: She later found out that the man that turned her into a vampire had also killed her parent's, for that she swore a revenge on him and she wouldn't stop looking until she had killed him.

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
StarStarStarStar
Name: Celedonia "Nia" Thaddeus

Personality: Sarcastic, the one to laugh, tough, childish, has an attitude, loves to drink & smoke, and adores kittens.

Biography: {Unknown}

Good or Bad: Good

House: She lives in a lair that is under New York City's subway station. She has it full of weapons, and some that you never thought would exist. Celedonia only has half of the lair for herself that includes a bed, TV, her laptop, a dresser and bathroom. She also has five kittens prowling around.

Weapon: A customly made gun that shoots out painful {blue} laser beams. It'll practically burn anything in its path.

Appearance: 

- - - - -

Name: Heath Thaddeus

Personality: Mature, and is the complete opposite of Celedonia. 

Biography: {Unknown}

Good or Bad: Good

House: Haüs of Promise

Appearance: {Will add soon}

Other: Is Celedonia's younger brother.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((in all of you!))

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
((should we start?))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yurippi walked bare feet on the grass. It was moist since it rained a couple of minuets ago. She could feel her throat burning up. She touched it lightly. "I guess  squirrels aren't enough for me." She thought. "Time to feed." She grinned so you could see the fangs. She looked up at the night sky and then began to run. She was at the village in a matter of minuets. She walked slowly to through the town. She saw two people kissing. She grinned again. "Perfect!" Yurippi thought. When all the kissing was finally over the two people walked away from each other. Yurippi followed the woman quietly. She came all the way up to her back. "You know, it's all just a big lie." The woman looked behind herself and saw Yurippi. Her eyes showed that she was afraid. "W-what is?" She asked glancing at Yurippi's eyes. "Love, it's all a big, big lie." She said soothingly. The woman backed away from her. "I'll be doing you a favor you know..." Yurippi started slowly walking towards her. "To both of us." Yurippi smiled so the woman could see her fangs. "I won't be thirsty anymore and you won't have to live in a lie." Yurippi was up close to the woman now, and looked in her eyes. "Good night, my little darling." Yurippi took the woman and bit her. The taste of flesh on her fangs and her mouth filled with hot yummy blood. Yurippi took her fangs out and sighted. The woman's body fell down. Dead. She looked around in case anyone saw her. She looked at the dead woman's body, she took it up and hid it. 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Amanda "Mandy" Sinny Clair       Age: 15 

Personality: Bad,Rebel,Amazingly Stubborn,Good when she wants to be

Biography: (i'll have it later)

Good or Bad: Good

House: House of the rebel vampire.

Appearance:                                                                                                                               Weapon:   Homemade Sniper with Bombs attached to the bullets.Also a Shotgun with the words Rebel.                                                                                                                                                 Other:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How to be more girly?

Space Odyssey/Sci-Fi

Tis ma jam

Space Odyssey/Sci-Fi

My Friends Can You Please Comment My Photo...

School

latest videos