Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Phantum Vampire's (Open.)

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandre

Personality: Quiet, can be dangerously violent when attacked or attacking. He hates it when people do not listen to him. He uses the Old English language, as always.

Biography: Alexandre was just another normal human boy, loving to feed the animals and help his mother with the daily doings. Though all of that changed when his mother was suddenly attacked by a newborn vampire. Alexandre, along with his sister, Marie-Soleil, was spared by the vampire, but still bit him, making Alexandre the cold creature he is now.

Good or Bad: Bad

House: He lives in a Victorian Gothic Mansion, no, not with gargoyles or made of cement.

Weapon: His nails that grow and become extremely sharp, capable of tearing a person's heart out.

Appearance: 
~ ~ ~ ~
Name: Marie-Soleil

Personality: Though Marie-Soleil is aggressive, she is practically weak against her older brother, Alexandre. She cries often, as long it involves her abuse, but always puts a smile on her face for everyone.

Biography: The very same night that her mother was killed and Alexandre was transformed, the same happened to Marie-Soleil, by the same vampire, but different times. Ever since that night, Alexandre began to abuse Marie-Soleil.

House: Lives with Alexandre.

Weapons: A bow & arrow that will freeze anything once it makes contact with it, not to mention that her nails also grow extremely sharp, like Alexandre's.

Appearance:  IGNORE THE LIP PIERCING.

Other: 
The scar that Marie-Soleil has that goes from her ear all they way across to the other side of her nose was given to her by Alexandre. It is a silver color and doesn't heal completely. Every time Alexandre is near, it stings.

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Your in! smile))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
otakunini
otakunini
StarStarStarStar
 Name: Nini yue tomo

Personality:, caring, sweet, shy, smart, silly, a bit of A hot head, has a hard time dealing with fighting, boy crazy, social, child like but can be mature, is the sort of person who blushes easily, and is polite most of the time.

Biography: when she was very little, her family had destroyed her parents spirit, and they went for her next. but her mother sent her away to live with a friend, and she has been living there since. and later on she found she had small magic abilitys  

Good or Bad: good

House: {i'll decide later}

Appearance: She has hazel eyes, is about 5'2, long wavy dark brown hair, tan skin, rosy cheeks, slim, and pink lips.
                                                                                                                                               Weapon: her water magic. she can control water and turn it to ice.
                                                                                                                                                    Other: she is looking for love but can't find it anywhere. 

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Your in smile))

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Violet
Perso: Witty, Nice to who she likes, Serious when need be
Bio: Hardly remembers much from her past...
Good or bad: Bad
House: Small mansion with her Love Ira
Apperance: 
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
-------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ira
Perso: Loving, Funny, Rude at times, Quiet
Bio: Doesnt know what had happened to himself
Appearance:
House: Small mansion with his love Violet
Weapon: ######

~~~Dreamer
awww

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Abel Alexandre The III

Appearance: Tall, around 6'3, with lean muscles and a sort of calming air about him. He has long flowing shoulder length black hair with a streak of white hair . His hair is usually tucked behind his right ear, leaving some to hang freely in his face. He has bright amber eyes that seem to glow gold almost. His skin is extremely pale. He has a tattoo of a full moon across his back , one of a wolf on his shoulder and a strange symbol that travels from the base of his palm and spirals up his arm and shoulder and up his neck a bit.
Wearing: Black combat boots , black leather pants with chains and various studded belts , along with a longsleeves gray thermal shirt with a black leather coat over top of that. He has a large ring with a very intricate design surrounding the lapis lazuli stone in the middle, and a various assortment of pendants on long chains around his neck.

Personality: He comes off as very aloof, almost unaproachable with his beauty and attitude towards people. He doesn't interact with anyone and yet he's a pretty popular guy in the school aside from the usual popular crowd. His nick name is the 'Fallen Angel', or the Fallen for short since he was like an angel at one point, full of innocence and always kind and open. Hes very thoughtful underneath it all, and is effected by the things people say although no one knows it. He has built up walls around his true self and hardly anyone can get through it.

Bio: He doesn't remember his past much, all he remebers is flashbacks of wolves and forests and labs and pain.

Good or Bad: Undecided

House:

Weapon: Twin swords strapped to his back, throwing daggers hidden on his body and two handguns in his belt and a built in knife in his shoe.

Other: You'll see

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((Your in! smile))

Posted By:
kalypso
kalypso
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I make another?)

Name: Angelique Damo Vici

Looks: A bit small in stature with pixy like features. She has exotic emerald green almond shaped eyes with long thick dark lashes. She is a bit tan with wavy black hair. Shes wearing tight black leather pants with a brown weapons belt around her waist but instead of weapons she has a bunch of vials in the compartments. She also wears a cropped white shirt that shows off her stomach and resembles the dress she used to wear. She also starts wearing a thin gold band around her head, making her resemble a real angel because it resembled a halo

Bio: She grew up an orphan, not knowing much of her family or even remembering them. She had been told that her parents had died and she had been left at the orphanage by an old lady, presumably her grandmother.

Weapons: Poisons, explosives, throwing needles.

Good or Bad: Undecided

House:

Other: You'll see

PoeticJustice is Me random nickname from Huge!
But most peoples call me ZiahBig Grin

Random Person: We are all horses! We are old horses in our own way!
Me: Nay! Nay! I wants some HAY!
Random Person: ***looks at me as if I should belong in a mental hospital***

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yurippi looked around bored. She had fed and now she wanted to get into a fight with someone. She sighted and looked around to see if there were any vampires around

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
otakunini
otakunini
StarStarStarStar
Nini was sitting alone on a bench, gazing at the birds. As she looked up she saw a girl staring right at her. "I better leave now." she thought. She then stood up, and walked away.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Vocaloids VS. Justin Bieber ಠ_ಠ

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos