Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

We Are Not Alone (Closed)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Six adolescents escape from the lab which they were being held in and run off, determined to get as far away from there as they could. They were kidnapped years before, focusing on getting out of there in the prime moments and giving in in during their weakest.

Now that they're on the run, they need to stay out of the spotlight, stay together, and stay on the down-low. The lab wants them back as fast as possible; they don't want to lose their finest specimen.

Each of these kids/teens was kidnapped for a specific reason, whether it be athletic talent or a knack for math. The lot of them had to undergo a plethora of tests, changing little (and big) parts about them.

Rules:
Please ask to join.
Main characters will not die.
Romance is allowed. Pregnancy is not.
Don't purposely leave people out.
Type more than two sentences (unless one has writers block).
If I tell say "no" when someone asks to join, do not argue with me. I am God of this roleplay.
Ask questions when they arise. Don't be afraid to ask.

Characters:
Áron Ciarán Ardaigh - 14 - EmzyLou - reading minds
Arianna Green - 14 - blondieanimal_luv007 - lycanthrope
Nightingale King - 17 - Brilliant Engracia -
Dane Odell - 14 - onlyindarkness - possession
Alenzo Parker - 15 - capriacute -
Cassidy Poqui - 14 - Ifinishbooks -
Violet Vixen - 15 - Twisted_Vixen - shapeshifting
Gregg Zimmerman - 17 - cnot123 - elements

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Dane Odell
Looks: DADADA
Personality: Socially awkward, not talkative unless necessary, a natural leader, and defiant.
Change: Dane can inhabit the bodies of other individuals, almost as if a demon possessing humans.
Other: Dane does not remember anything from before he arrived at the lab, because in all honesty, he was the only kid that was not kidnapped. Both of his biological parents are scientists conducting experiments at the lab. Neither of them show him any kind of empathy and treat him like everyone else at the facility. He is the one that created the essence of the escape plan and tries to lead the other kids, even though some of them are older than him.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Gregg Zimmerman
Looks:
Personality:  Greg is a bit of a control freak and needs to know what's going to happen,if he doesn't he gets anxious and nervous.
Change:  Greg can influence the elements.
Other: Greg was kidnapped for his talent to solve problems and puzzles, he was kidnapped a week after is 16th birthday and has been there since.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Alenzo Parker                                  Age: 15               Perso: He's quiet, very quiet, normally because he's typically afraid of most people, and it takes a lot of coaxing to get him to so much as look at you, but also because he couldn't talk if he wanted, he's mute. He'll defy any order given that he doesn't deem appropriate.                         Change: He was an amazing singer, best in his class, and had won the most state and national contests for anyone his age, he used to never stop talking until he was kidnapped, but his vocal cords were removed when he was kidnapped. Once he attempted to escape, so he could get help, but he was caught and after a struggle, lost his left eye, now concealed by a bandage. Sometimes he'll freak out and get curled up as if he has a headache, since he had developed a severe case of schizophrenia somehow.               Other: He seems to have a nervous twitch when you ask about his past life, he'll simply start pacing for hours on end, until he can't stand anymore. He carries around a pencil and notepad for those who he does talk to. Alenzo, at first when he arrived, didn't seem panicked, not many noticed this, but he acted as if it were familiar in a way.

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
capricacute
capricacute
StarStarStarStarStar
{Sorry for the bad format. Computer is derping me around..}

Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be quietly and safely insane every night of our lives. - William Dement

Oh, look, let's take a moment to appreciate the fact that my signature doesn't take up half of your page! Okay. Continue on and have a great day! smile

Posted By:
blondieanimal_luv007
blondieanimal_luv007
StarStarStarStar
Name: Arianna Grene
Looks: 
Personality: She is very sweet unless you get on her bad side.  She is also very short tempered due to her change. 
Change: Can change into a huge wolf.
Other: Her family was ######## by wolves. She was later found in the forest with only a knife.  The scientists took her and started doing experiments on her.

"Forever."
-Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

Let love LIVE while it can..

Haha Louis!

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar

(May I join?)

Name: Nightingale King

Looks: 

Personality: She's easily emotionally hurt, but she is a hard head. Despite being a softie, she does like a good fight. She doesn't allow herself to be controlled or ordered.

Change: Can block a person's abilities (mentally).

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
EmzyLou
EmzyLou
StarStarStarStarStar
{{Hmmm... I prefer playing guys but what can you do? May i join this roleplay bon monsieur? Even though my forms may take a while because my Mom took my laptop off me and my phone just wreaks my forms}}

♥ Emily ♥To live is to loveheart©EmzyLou's Siggy.5000 posts, 21/11/12

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandra (Alex)          Age:16         Gender: girl        Looks: (what if the picture didn't come out do i describe her?).        Personality : nice if you know her....she can be shy to others and "invisible" because people don't notice her..she can be  adventurous and the daredevil..         Changes : nature ,she can control water,and nature things...but when her powers are activated her eyes change color from a brown to a blueish greenish .            .Other: when she ran away from the lab she only remembers getting a scar on her forehead .and before she was there.... she got kidnapped brutally in other words the hard way...

Posted By:
Twisted_Vixen Lock
Twisted_Vixen
StarStarStarStarStar
May I Join..?

Name: Violet Vixen
Looks: 
Personality: Random, Upbeat, Funny
Power: Shapeshifts to any animal (is that okay)
Other: She was just another Regular Person That loved music ^-^

~~~Dreamer
awww

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Dear Dish-It, Bullying

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

Fit Guy Says Hi

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos