Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The after life (open, looking for 3 more male characters so we can start, ATJ )

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah so this is a roleplay about an after life. You are a teenager that has died and gone to the after life. In the after life you gain a power or a weapon. People come to the after life if they couldn't accept they'r life for some reason, example: "I was just playing outside, i was just a little girl, the ball i was playing with rolled down the street. I followed it but a car hit me, i couldn't move at all, my dreams and goals had all been taken from me in a matter of second, why me?!" But evil things have been happening in the after life and some kind of creatures have been chasing everyone away, the only ones who can stop them are a battlefriend called, Underground battlefriend, for some reason you and the leader  of the battlefriend (me) will meet and he will try to convince you to join. I'm looking for 8 people,1 more girl and 4 more boys + me, so hurry up and join!

Form

Name: 

Personality:

Bio:

Weapon/ Magical power: 

Looks: (animated picture or very good description)

Motto (not necessary): 

Other:

Rules:
1. Even though you are in an after life you are not invincible, you can get wounds 
2. Sure romance is allowed but no pregnansy's!!!!
3. dnt tlk like dis
4. Don't kill other players off unless they accept it, and it will have to go through me first
5. No inappropriate language 
6. Don't pick a fight
7. Be nice
8. No Marie Sues
9. Always use these (( )) when you are talking out of character
10. If I'm not on you can play but don't make anything HUGE happen!
11. Don't take control of other characters!

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yamda

Personality: Energetic, clumsy, shy, kind, friendly, brave, can be a little dull, fast thinker, lazy but atheletic

Bio: Yamda was just a normal freshman but one day a serial killer took her school hostage, she tried to stop the killer in killing her friends but failed so he also killed her, she went into the after life because she felt that she had failed protect everyone

Weapon/Magical power: She always keeps one knife in each sleeve of her jacket, she is very good at using them, she also keeps a gun in her pocket's

Looks:    
Yamda is a girl with pink hear and sea blue eyes, she always has a ponytail in her hair tied with a white ribbon, most of the time she wears her school uniform she died in which is white with pink sleeves and is also pink around the neck and a yellow ribbon around the neck. She also wears two chain bracelets, each on one hand

Motto: "I was fine, i am fine, i'm going to be fine!"

Other: Yamda is the leader of the Underground battlefriend, she was the first one to stand up for herself against the creatures 

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
((You are in!))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
haha yamada from needless this sounds alot like angel beats hmm anyways can i  join?

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
The idea came from Angel beats.... Sure, just fill out the form!

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Kayleigh Hathin
personality: Kayleigh is very curious and loves to get herself in trouble. she will mainly become someones pet peeve and digs into the only sadness they have and let it go. although she seems like an evil person she only has good intentions. 
bio: she had died on her birthday from a shooting in early may. her parents had ducked when they heard the shatter of the glass Kayleigh had turned around to see what happened and she was shot in the head.
weapon/magical  power: to control the element water
looks: water elf
other: N/A

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
((84 views and no join?!!))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Alexandra (Alex) Age:16 Gender: F Personality : she's nice and caring but first she can be shy then once you know her she's nice and also flexible.... Bio: she had a normal life well not really...when she started getting bullied and they pushed her into a road when she was walking home...and a truck driver didn't see her and hit her...she was in a bad condition so the only thing they did was pull the plug.... Weapon / magical power: nature(yes or no?) Looks: she has reddish long hair and brown eyes ...he has a little scar on her forehead that reminds her of her accident....and she's skinny..she wears nature or sometimes normal clothes....and has a necklace that used to activate her powers but now she masterminded it! Motto: (none) Other: none...

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
((You are in, but her power has so much too it, an you make it have some kind of a flaw?))

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( what flaw and what do i do?)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type Your Username Backwards (Dare)2014

Scary story.

awnser the question the person above you asks

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

latest videos