Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar
Think she will forgive him I ask

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love

living under death

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
                      light
" no way she would never" i say

misa
" ur sorry? thats all u can say dude u shouldnt have done that u know" i say he nods

living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar
That's true I just hope she does not hurt the boy

living under death

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join? ......   Name: Alexandra Chantelle ......... Age: 10, 645 (As she was changed when she was 18, she still looks that age, despite the fact she's lived for more than ten thousand years. Having vampire DNA in her body, she is immortal and carries the many traits of being a vampire, such as the ability to change her eyes to red ......... Gender: Female ........ Creature: Half Vampire, Half Psionic Vampire. This means she craves both human blood and life. When she feeds, on blood or life, she will look younger ....... Personality: When you first meet her she is private, quiet, sarcastic and stubborn. When she is hunting she is harsh, cold and cruel. When you get to know her, she's sensitive and loyal ........ Power: She can cause other's pain by staring at them. This ability can break through any mental shield ....... Appearance: Long, red, wavy back-length hair, white colorless skin, round blue eyes, high cheekbones, hourglass figure, black eyelashes, raspberry red lips ...... Bio: She lost both her parents to a vampire hunter a couple of months after she was changed. Alexandra was out hunting, and the vampire hunter came to her home in search for her, but found only her mortal parents. Without hesitation, he killed them. Alexandra spent the rest of her life growing up without friends or family .... Weapon: Alexandra is talented in the use of many weapons, but always carries a bow and knife with her in case for some reason she needs to defend herself or attack.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

living under death

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone on?))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

living under death

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
light: " she wont dont worry" i say

misa: " if ur really sorry youll jump from the top of the water fall and in to the bottom" i say he looks nevous but says ok and takes of his t shirt exposing a 12 pack abs his bispes and goes to the water fall

living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar
I hope your right cause I herd what she said just now I say a little worried

living under death

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone on? ))

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

living under death

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
               misa
hes about to jump when i yell "stop dont do it just the thought that u would have done it is enough for me now come down from there"

light
" i did to she sent us both a message to our minds i guess she found out another power she has" i say

living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar
All of us have powers it's just a matter of finding out what they are

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Newbie-moved

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

I want to live in USA

Review Tomodachi Life

The genie

latest videos