Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar
For what

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love

living under death

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
for pinching my cheeks

living under death

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Was I accepted? I'll post my form again).

May I join? ......

Name: Alexandra Chantelle ......... Age: 10, 645 (As she was changed when she was 18, she still looks that age, despite the fact she's lived for more than ten thousand years. Having vampire DNA in her body, she is immortal and carries the many traits of being a vampire, such as the ability to change her eyes to red ......... Gender: Female ........ Creature: Half Vampire, Half Psionic Vampire. This means she craves both human blood and life. When she feeds, on blood or life, she will look younger ....... Personality: When you first meet her she is private, quiet, sarcastic and stubborn. When she is hunting she is harsh, cold and cruel. When you get to know her, she's sensitive and loyal ........ Power: She can cause other's pain by staring at them. This ability can break through any mental shield ....... Appearance: Long, red, wavy back-length hair, white colorless skin, round blue eyes, high cheekbones, hourglass figure, black eyelashes, raspberry red lips ...... Bio: She lost both her parents to a vampire hunter a couple of months after she was changed. Alexandra was out hunting, and the vampire hunter came to her home in search for her, but found only her mortal parents. Without hesitation, he killed them. Alexandra spent the rest of her life growing up without friends or family .... Weapon: Alexandra is talented in the use of many weapons, but always carries a bow and knife with her in case for some reason she needs to defend herself or attack.

living under death

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Acepted

living under death

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
I did that cause he pinched my cheeks

living under death

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(thank you! XD)

living under death

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
No prob

living under death

Posted By:
Pink_Soxz_Rox
Pink_Soxz_Rox
StarStarStarStar
{{Decided to make two new charries.}}

living under death

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Ok

living under death

Posted By:
Pink_Soxz_Rox
Pink_Soxz_Rox
StarStarStarStar
Name: Ariella

Personality: Ariella is mischievous, and she usually gets into fights because of this {which she always wins}. It also depends on how you treat her.

Creature: Hybrid {Vampiric Dragon}

Powers: 
Mental Protection - This is more a mental disability than a power. It isn't a mental shield, it's just something that protects her from mind reading, control, illusions, and many other things. It can't be broken, since it is not a shield. She can speak to it, like she can let certain people in.

Telepathy - Can speak into another being's mind without hesitation.

Enhanced Teleportation - She is able to teleport herself and objects through space and time. She doesn't necessarily have to be near the object, and does not have to travel with the object she is teleporting. If she cannot see the place she wishes to teleport to, she has to think of it.

Water Mimicry - Can copy the texture of water, it helps when she is fighting since everything will go straight through her. She is also able to control water because of this.

Fire Mimicry - Can copy the texture and appearance of fire. She can also control the element due to this ability.

Terrakinesis - The ability to control geologic materials such as dirt and rocks.

Weapons: A whip, and an bow and arrow that are unbreakable.

LooksAnnoyednbsp;Burgundy hair, pale skin, obsidian black eyes, has a tattoo on her shoulder {will get the picture soon}, hourglass and athletic figure, and her height is 5'9.

Other: Ariella is mute, so she speaks to people with her telepathy ability.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Do you love the Philippines???

IS TAYLOR SWIFT A GOOD SINGER

How long have you been here

Pancakes Or Waffles

Favorite Color(s)?

latest videos