Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"Len+_+ kagimine" wrote:

Can I join?
Ya you can

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


living under death

Posted By:
Len+_+ kagimine
Len+_+ kagimine
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 107
Name: keiichi age : is 546 but looks 16 Personality and appearence: he has black hair and blue eyes. Hes a vampire. He was bitten when he was very young. Friendly and loves making friends with people but is blood thirsty most of the time. He goes.crazy when he is very blood thirsty. When he goes crazy his eyes go fully red with tiny purple pupils. He can only stop if he gets hurt badly.or tries to stop himself. He kills people when he goes crazy too. Hes very athletic too.

Hehehe. Vampires fun roleplay


living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"Len+_+ kagimine" wrote:

Name: keiichi age : is 546 but looks 16 Personality and appearence: he has black hair and blue eyes. Hes a vampire. He was bitten when he was very young. Friendly and loves making friends with people but is blood thirsty most of the time. He goes.crazy when he is very blood thirsty. When he goes crazy his eyes go fully red with tiny purple pupils. He can only stop if he gets hurt badly.or tries to stop himself. He kills people when he goes crazy too. Hes very athletic too.
I walked with a boy I wanted him for my snack but I ran into keiichi

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


living under death

Posted By:
Len+_+ kagimine
Len+_+ kagimine
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 107
I was walking and a girl ran into me. ” im sorry ” I said in apology

Hehehe. Vampires fun roleplay


living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"Len+_+ kagimine" wrote:

I was walking and a girl ran into me. ” im sorry ” I said in apology
It's fine but I lost my snack and I don't heve time to find another I said

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


living under death

Posted By:
Len+_+ kagimine
Len+_+ kagimine
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 107
” im very sorry . Do you need help finding it?” I said as I started to walk slowly with her.

Hehehe. Vampires fun roleplay


living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"Len+_+ kagimine" wrote:

” im very sorry . Do you need help finding it?” I said as I started to walk slowly with her.
No he was not very strong anyway do you mind if I use you for now

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


living under death

Posted By:
Len+_+ kagimine
Len+_+ kagimine
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 107
” of course, its the least I can do for getting in your way” I said in a gentle tone.

Hehehe. Vampires fun roleplay


living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1003

"Len+_+ kagimine" wrote:

” of course, its the least I can do for getting in your way” I said in a gentle tone.
Thx I say and then I start to drink from your neck

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love


living under death

Posted By:
Len+_+ kagimine
Len+_+ kagimine
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 107
I felt blood escaping from my neck and I winced

Hehehe. Vampires fun roleplay


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

What song is stuck in your head?

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos