Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

living under death

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Andre's blonde hair is wet. "Yuyu! We need to talk!" He screams out in the night. She had ran away again. He looks up to the tree's."She cat alike, maybe she climed up those trees?" He thinks but knows it's not true. Then he finds that smell. A smell of blood. Delicious blood. He walks towards the smell and bumps into another vampire. A female vampire. "Oh, I'm sorry!"

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"i live for anime!!!" wrote:

Andre's blonde hair is wet. "Yuyu! We need to talk!" He screams out in the night. She had ran away again. He looks up to the tree's."She cat alike, maybe she climed up those trees?" He thinks but knows it's not true. Then he finds that smell. A smell of blood. Delicious blood. He walks towards the smell and bumps into another vampire. A female vampire. "Oh, I'm sorry!"
I turn around from my friend "it's fine did I smell that good " I say

I love any anime pic that can make u fall in love

living under death

Posted By:
Len+_+ kagimine
Len+_+ kagimine
StarStarStarStar
”doesnt it now.” I said laughing

Hehehe. Vampires fun roleplay

living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"Len+_+ kagimine" wrote:

”doesnt it now.” I said laughing
oh I ment to tell you that you tast very good

living under death

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Andre looks at her. Then he smiles his magical smile. "I'm pretty sure i smelled some blood, do you know if there are any humans around?" He asks and looks up in the sky. "I'm a little thirsty by running around looking for her!" He smiles at the girl again. "By the way, my name is Andre, and you are?" 

Yurippi looks up at the sky while her sunglasses slightly make everything darker. She wonders if Andre is gone and it's safe to go back to the mansion. She looks down at the green grass. Why did this happen to her?!

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

Andre looks at her. Then he smiles his magical smile. "I'm pretty sure i smelled some blood, do you know if there are any humans around?" He asks and looks up in the sky. "I'm a little thirsty by running around looking for her!" He smiles at the girl again. "By the way, my name is Andre, and you are?" 

Yurippi looks up at the sky while her sunglasses slightly make everything darker. She wonders if Andre is gone and it's safe to go back to the mansion. She looks down at the green grass. Why did this happen to her?! I was totally hypnotized by his smile it was my blood my friend who drank from me you can take some if you want and my name is nana

living under death

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
"Why thank you Nana! But have you maybe seen her?" Andre looked at her with hope in his eyes. "Please please please, god please!" He thought. 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar

"Why thank you Nana! But have you maybe seen her?" Andre looked at her with hope in his eyes. "Please please please, god please!" He thought. 
She is in the next medeow I say

living under death

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Andre looked at Nana. "Thank you very very much Nana! Whatever I can do to repay you I will do it!" Andre looked at her thankfully. "I live in the mansion up on the hill." He smiled ones more and then ran away to the meadow. When he was there he saw Yurippi lying on her knees. "Yuyu! There you are! What are you doing like that?" When he was going to get closer to her she stopped him. "Why are you doing this? Why are you taking care of me when you know # #### ###?" She asked him and stood up. She slowly walked to him. He could see that she had tears in her eyes. He looked at her. "My poor Yuyu, I'm doing this because I care for you, you are like a sister or a daughter to me!" Then he remembered that he was madly in love with her and if she were his daughter or sister they could never be in love. "Or just a close friend." She looked up at him. "Thank you, all though I can't feel the happiness I need to thank you I'm still going to thank you. All though # #### ### I'm going to thank you, thank you. Tears started falling down her cheeks. When he reached for her to hug her she pushed him away and ran into the woods. She ran and ran until she bumped into a female vampire. "Uh, sorry." 

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Yui and Iwasawa

living under death

Posted By:
renesmeeboo
renesmeeboo
StarStarStarStarStar
I turn around oh hello I say with a smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pancakes Or Waffles

Bacon Or Sausage

Pancakes Or Waffles

Bacon Or Sausage

Favorite Hits

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

latest videos