Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay bit his lip, looking away from Darren as they met eye contact, red blooming on his cheeks. He could feel the awkwardness in every move and word that they said to each other....but that had begun even before the kiss. The awkwardness had risen when Jay had sat next to him by the fire. He didn't know exactly what they were now....or if Darren had only kissed him because he wanted to know what a kiss felt like too. Jay pushed the thoughts from his mind and shrugged again, "Yeah, it seems like the best thing...." He stopped and squinted. He saw a hole made of rock, worn smooth by previous storms and floods. He made his way over to it and examined it. It was deep enough if you sat down in it to go up to your chest.....it was the perfect bath. Jay was surprised at their luck and he reached down to touch it, only to get jerked back by the agonizing pain of a shock coursing through his body. He winced, falling over on his side, hands at his neck where the collar was.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren turned over than a hungry dog when it sees food to help Jay, but a shocking pain rippled through him and he found himself on the ground. The pain intensified as he reached out, trying to pull himself up from the ground. "Ah!" he yelled out. His skin felt like it crawled up his bones. After a few more moments of agonizing pain, it stopped.  He laid on the dirt and stared at the slowly darkening sky. Every couple of seconds a long and thick breath poured past his lips as his chest heaved in all the air he could take. He glanced over towards Jay, who was still on the ground. "Are you okay?" he asked. He took another breath and ran a hand over his face.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay, still recovering from the shock, turned his head to look at Darren "You......you shouldn't have done that-" He winced, as if it hurt to speak "-you know it will only shock you if you try to help. Next time......when i get shocked......just..don't do anything. I'll be fine...." He trailed off weakly, letting out a long puff of air and closing his eyes, turning his head back to face the sky.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren snorted, but it hurt so bad he ended up coughing drastically. "I-I don't care," he muttered. He coughed again, but looked back at the sky. "They can suck it for all I care." He glared at the clouds as the light seemed to dim. "We need to get these things off. And soon."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay sighed, letting the pain ebb away before answering. Finally, he managed to reply "Yeah. It's kind of pissing me off getting shocked every time we find something useful...." He grumbled, sitting up slowly and rubbing the back of his head then down to his neck. 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren nodded his head against the ground and glanced up towards Jay when the other sat up. "It's annoying," he agreed. "I want to try, I just don't want to accidentally tear my throat out or something." He sat up, gnawing on his lip.

let

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Where may I jump in?

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay nodded, grimacing. He ran his fingers through his hair once more, a habit he seemed to have picked up recently. He sighed, massaging his temples. He hated it here. He almost wished he had his old lifestyle back. The only good thing out of this was meeting Darren and so on...He placed his head in his knees, his arms hanging loosely around them as he seethed as well as felt sorry for everyone he ever annoyed while he was in this arena, only making their lives worse.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Hey," Darren said. He sat up and moved over towards Jay and placed a hand on the other boy's back. He wished that he knew how to comfort him, but how could you make someone feel better when you didn't feel good yourself? "We're gonna get through this." Yeah, right. I'll probably die. "They haven't killed us yet, and we've talked about getting out of here so many times. They're probably curious or something." He moved his arm from Jay's back to his shoulder. "It's gonna get better."

let

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Kelly jumped up into a tree. She looked up at the sky and felt like crying, was this sky the really the same sky as home? Where she and her sister were running around in the countryside and tripping over second every stone, where she and her sister would stare at the stars at night and dream about their future. She shook her head and sat down, she hated this 

The three dragon slayers
"The beginning is always the hardest, so let's continue till the end." -Natsu

"It's not the good-byes that hurt, it's the flashbacks that follow." -Gray

"It's not happy to have your fate decided! You have to grab your own happiness!" -Lucy

"When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger." -Erza

Gray x Juvia foreveeeer!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'

Last One Who Says Hi Hey Or Anything To G...

Last person to say " cookies!" Wins!!!

Last to say Minecraft wins!!!

THE 1ST ONE WHO DARE SAY: I LOVEUNICORNS! ...

Last one to say Pikachu wins!