Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay swallowed, keeping his face hidden. He felt Darren's put his hand on him, and he stiffened for a moment, but then decided to relax.  "Yeah right...curious" He snorted, shaking his head. He looked up, staring into Darren's eyes, his brows merged in distress. "You really believe that? Because in don't. I believe they're here to slaughter us, Darren. And i bet their laughing right now because we're helpless" His words were dull and distraught, holding no trace of hope. He sighed, dropping his head back into his knees.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren cringed as Jay brought up the word "slaughter". He pulled his hand away and clasped it with the other, setting them in his lap. "I'm trying to help, Jay," he retorted. "I don't care what they think. I'm going to find a way out of here, no matter if you believe me or not." Darren stood from the ground and once again dusted off his pants. "I'll be back at the campsite if you want to talk to me." He started to move away from the newly found pit and back towards the cave and pile of wood that would more than likely become a new home.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Her sister would perhaps already forgotten those times, maybe she was already de,ad. She hid her face in her hands and little tears started running down her cheeks. She didn't want this, all she wanted was to go back home, back to normal

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

"Even death can't cure idiocy."
-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay stayed there for a moment, absolutely still. Then he got to his feet, his face expressionless, his lips pressed into a grim line "Maybe your right. I'm going to be gone for a little while, don't wait up" He said bluntly, his dark bangs hanging just shy of his ever-changing shade of blue eyes. He looked up into the darkening sky. The sun was almost completely hidden being the wall of trees that surrounded them, and it casted eerie shadows across the forest floor. He didn't loook at Darren as he fixed his belt. The hole that they had found was not far from their camp at all. Jay made sure his knife was securely tied to his belt before walking towards a thicjk exapanse of trees. He had never been in that part of the forest before, maybe he could find something useful....or something that isn't quite so useful.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
She looked up at the sky which was getting darker and darker. She stood up and wiped the tears away. " I'm going to win this for you. " She whispered and clutched her hands into fists. She punched through the air cheerfully and howled like a wolf

"Even if we forget the faces of our friends, we will never forget the bonds carved into our souls."
-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren started building a fire as soon as he got back. He didn't want to be without light for long. It was a lot warmer then than it was the night before. Darren pulled his sweatshirt off his arms and dropped it to the as the flame rose in heat. He really needed to bathe. He sat down next to the fire and pulled his sneakers off and shoved his socks inside. His feet were calloused and the socks reeked of sweat. Darren sighed and glanced back towards the pit, seeing that Jay wasn't there anymore. He frowned and pushed his sweatshirt away before putting his socks and shoes back on. His back hit the rock behind him softly, but he cringed. He really just wanted to go home.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay walked through the trees, having to manuever around trunks quite a bit, as well as watch for knarled roots and rocks that stuck way above the ground. He shuddered slightly as darkness soon blanketed the area. He slid his makeshift knife from his belt and gripped tightly in his hands. His eyes seemed to glow in the dark night as he carefully picked his way through the unknown area.  He suddenly stopped as he heard a soft whirring sound. He squinted through the darkness, moving forward cautiously, gripping the knife so hard his knuckles blanched. One minute he was walking, then the next a white-hot pain ripped through his body as the collar gave another dose of shocks. But this time they were stronger. Jay gasped, falling backwards and slamming into a tree. He slid to the ground, spots in his eyes as the collar sent waves of pain down his spine.  Jay already knew he was going to black out as the spots in his eyes thicked until his whole world was black.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!!
StarStarStarStarStar
Kelly's ears twitched when she heard a sound. It was like a gasp and then someone hitting the ground. She looked around and sniffed through the air wondering what it was. She jumped to the ground and transformed into a wolf. She was a big black wolf with glowing red eyes, her teeth were big enough to rip a person in half with one bite. She stretched then howled again

-Otanashi, Angel beats!

-Yui, Angel beats!

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren held his hands in front of the flame. He looked over towards the pit, but Jay still wasn't there. He was starting to get worried. He stood up and yanked his sweatshirt over his head and headed away in that direction. The area was pitch black except for the very faint outline of fire from behind. Darren glanced through the trees, but saw nothing. He called out Jay's name, hoping that it wouldn't be something like before with the bear. He moved closer and farther into the trees, watching the ground under him and the few feet he could see ahead. He saw Jay on the ground a couple feet away and he dashed towards him, pulling the boy off the ground. "Oh my god, Jay." He felt a shock course through the others' body. He cringed. "Jay!" He cursed when the other said nothing. "Darn it, Jay, wake up!"

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay's head rolled, his body limp. One more shock traveled through his body, causing a small trickle of blood to drip from his mouth. While he was unconcious, thoughts traveled through his head.
They're here to slaughter us...to kill us and play with us in their little game.... The series of shocks ceased finally, and all was quiet once more. Even the faint buzzing sound Jay had heard previously was gone. It was almost as if the shocks were a warning to stay away.....like he shouldn't be there.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Hey Guys! ;-)

Friend or Foe????

What book are you currently reading?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos