Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren felt tears pricking his eyes as Jay failed to respond in his arms. Anger rippled through him, and he shook Jay's shoulders. "Don't do this, Jay! Wake up!" Water hit the other boy's face and Darren desperately tried to stop the waterworks. He swore under his breath and looked down at the boy, willing him to come back. "Darn it, Jay. Wake up. Don't leave me."

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay's lids fluttered, but they didn't open all the way. A groan escaped Jay's lips as his head rolled to lean against Darren's chest. There was a large bruise on the back of his head from hitting it against the tree, and Jay's neck looked red and blistered. His breathing was more of a wheeze, but he was still very much alive.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren gasped as Jay moved and laid against him. He started crying again and he pulled the other boy closer to him, running his hands through Jay's dark hair. "Oh god, Jay. I'm so sorry. You're okay, you're okay." He tried to soothe the other boy, but he was basically soothing himself. "Everything's going to be alright. You're okay. Everything's okay."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
As if in reply, Jay mumbled something unintelligable under his breath. His hand slowly moved to grasp Darren's hand, though his own was trembling. He was only partially concious, but he probably would have done the same thing if he were full awake. His breathing steadied and became less noisy. The blood stopped trickling from his mouth.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren held Jay's hand back, tightening his grip. He ran his other hand through the boy's hair again and leaned down to place a kiss to Jay's forehead. He didn't have a fever, so that was a good sign. Darren moved slightly so that Jay was laying across him and not at a weird angle. He watched the boy and ran his hand over Jay's mouth, wiping the blood away. "Everything's fine. It's all fine."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay sighed softly. His head was throbbing from hitting it on the tree and his body ached from the countless numbers of shocks that he recieved. He felt almost comfortable in Darren's strong, warm arms and he began to drift off.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren bit his lip and pushed some of Jay's hair away from his face. He wished that he knew how to help him. "Don't fall asleep, Jay," he said. If he fell asleep, he might not wake up. That's how most comas happen. Darren moved more hair. "Hey, come on, Jay. Stay with me."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay groaned softly in protest. He felt so tired.....he just wanted to go to sleep. His head rolled and his hair fell into his eyes once more. He mumbled something about wanting to go to sleep under his breath. He could barely stay awake.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Jay groaned softly in protest. He felt so tired.....he just wanted to go to sleep. His head rolled and his hair fell into his eyes once more. He mumbled something about wanting to go to sleep under his breath. He could barely stay awake.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry for the delay.)

Darren shook his head and pushed away more hair. "No sleeping," he argued. "I want you to be able to wake up."

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST ONE TO SAY LOL wins!!!!-moved

awnser the question the person above you asks

Last one to say "dogs" wins!-moved

Last one to say "I love making friends" wins!

Last one to say MADAGASCAR wins!!

Last One To Say Pakistan Wins!-moved