Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay sighed "I'm fine.....just...tired..." He mumbled, looking into Darren's eyes "Don't worry about...about me i'll be fine..." He added quietly, rolling out of Darren's grasp once again and lying on the ground next to the fire. He closed his eyes, willing sleep to take over.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren quirked his lips to the side as he bit the inside of his cheek. He wanted to help, but felt as if the other didn't want it. He pushed himself back against the rock and watched Jay until he felt himself dozing off.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay's lids fluttered open as the bright rays of the sun blared in his eyes. He grumbled and turned away from the bright sunlight, feeling its heat on his back. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, running his fingers through his disheveled hair. He really needed a bath. He decided he would just go in the lake, cold or not he had to get some grime off of him. He shivered at the thought of the freezing water but he sat up anyways. His body was aching and his head was still pounding a bit, but he ignored it all as he scrambled to his feet. Jay yawned, examining his surroundings before his eyes rested on the sleeping Darren. He looked so cute when he slept....Jay looked away, his cheeks flushed as he gathered his belt and put it back on.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Jay's lids fluttered open as the bright rays of the sun blared in his eyes. He grumbled and turned away from the bright sunlight, feeling its heat on his back. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, running his fingers through his disheveled hair. He really needed a bath. He decided he would just go in the lake, cold or not he had to get some grime off of him. He shivered at the thought of the freezing water but he sat up anyways. His body was aching and his head was still pounding a bit, but he ignored it all as he scrambled to his feet. Jay yawned, examining his surroundings before his eyes rested on the sleeping Darren. He looked so cute when he slept....Jay looked away, his cheeks flushed as he gathered his belt and put it back on.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry, missed it. xD My newsfeed moves so fast.)

Darren moved in his sleep, his whole body losing balance as he slipped from the rock. His head hit the ground. "Ow!" he yelled. He sat up lethargically and rubbed his head. He glanced up towards Jay, who was standing and fixing his pants. "Morning."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay chuckled "Morning. By the way, there's some ground right there" He grinned, fizing his belt. "I'm going to the lake. I can't stand sitting in this grime anymore. I'm taking a cold bath" He explained, scratching his head and wincing slightly at the bruise from hitting his head on the tree.

(That's okay same here)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren glared. "Whatever." He stood up from the ground and grabbed his sweatshirt. "Hey," he said. "We're staying together." He walked over towards Jay. "Do you feel alright? Last night was... exhausting."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

Jay frowned at the mention of last night "I'm fine. We should just forget about it." He replied bluntly, beginning to walk in the direction the lake had been. He was still ticked at himself for being so stupid, and ending up in such a weak state. And now Darren felt like he had to babysit him or something. He didn't mind them being together.....in fact he loved it. But he felt like he constantly got himself into trouble when he wasn't around. Well, i dealt with the bear on my own, so that doesn't count... he thought to himself. His smile returned as he looked at Darren, eager to change the subject. "So, you up for hunting later?" He asked

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren walked alongside Jay but didn't say anything. The other looked as if he was upset, angry, or something, so he kept silent. He turned forward just before Jay glanced over, and he turned his head. "Yeah," Darren said. "That works. I'm always up for food," he continued with a smile.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay nodded. They finally came to the lake and Jay tested the water and was surprised to find it wasn't that bad. Not exactly the hot bath he wanted, but it would do. He pulled his shirt over his head, showing an expanse of bare chest. He began unbuckling his pants and then paused, looking at Darren. "Uh.....why don't you go...um....look for food" He suggested, looking away. He needed some privacy.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos