Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren blushed and nodded, backing away. "Y-Yeah," he stuttered. He turned towards the trees and bit his lip. "I won't go far," he called. He wanted to stay close to the other because he was, yes, in fact worried, but because he liked Jay too. He didn't want the other to get hurt. He started glancing around, but instead of hunting he sat against a tree about twenty feet in. He didn't look towards the water though. At least not yet.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay felt his face heating up but he pushed the feeling away as he slipped out of his clothes. He walked into the water, shivering at first but then gradually getting used to it. He dunked his head in, massaging his fingers through his hair and getting the dirt out. From the waist down, the water covered him completely. He waded in deeper until it was up to his chest.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren tried to watch the ground, he really did, but temptation got the best of him. He glanced up towards the water as saw Jay's head in the water. His face reddened at he glanced away quickly. Stop it, Darren, he thought to himself. It's an invasion of privacy.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay ran his fingers through his wet hair, feeling cleaner, but still a bit dirty without a bar of soap. But it was definatly better than nothing. He walked to shore and tugged on his boxers and jeans, but left himself shirtless. He sat down by the lake, looking at his reflection. He could actually see his face now, without smudged of dirt. His hair looked less greasy, but it was also still damp. "Er, you can come back now!" He called, his face pink.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren stood up, trying not to rustle the tree. He bit his lip and walked down towards the water again, careful not to look Jay in the eye. Then his entire face would be red. "Hey," he said awkwardly.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hey, find any food?" Jay asked, having no idea Darren had been where he had been. He ran his fingers through his damp hair once more, grabbing a small stick and poking the water with it, watching as the surface rippled. He held his shirt in his hand.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
"Uh, no," Darren said. His face reddened, but he looked away. "Nothing." He bit his lip and crouched down, feeling the water. "I think I'm going to jump in."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Alright" Jay looked away, rubbing the back of his neck then back at Darren "I'll leave....if you want....or i can stay" His face burned as he realized what a stupid thing to say that was. Why would he want him to stay if he was about to take a bath? Jay cleared his throat and got to his feet, his shirt in hand.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren glanced up at Jay and blushed hard. His face was a cherry. "I-I don't care," he said. He stood up and backed away from the water and threw his shirt towards higher ground. He felt declothed without his shirt, but he still had more to remove.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay looked away, his cheeks bright red "I'll....uh....just look away....i guess...." He walked a bit up the shor and sat with his back to Darren, running his fingers through his hair. How stupid could he be? Of course it was the wilderness, but people still needed their privacy. He had the strong urge to look back but he remained turned away from Darren. He examined a tree.

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cupcake wins!

awnser the question the person above you asks

Dating as we all know

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos