Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol yeah me too) Jay cleared his throat, avoiding Darren's gaze, the scene replaying in his head "Y-yeah....i'm just fine...." He stuttered, his cheeks going a violent shade of red. He shoved his hands deeper into his pants pockets, biting his lip.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren quirked his lips to the side and his eyebrows knotted together. "Okay," he said. It came out a lot higher than he wanted it to. "Well then. Should we head back?"

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hunting first" Jay reminded shortly. He needed to get his mind off of Darren for once, especially the scene he had just witnessed, or he would go crazy. He took his knife out of his belt and made his way towards the trees.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

"Hunting first" Jay reminded shortly. He needed to get his mind off of Darren for once, especially the scene he had just witnessed, or he would go crazy. He took his knife out of his belt and made his way towards the trees.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren walked behind Jay, his hands fumbling with the lint in his pockets. He bit his lip. The other seemed distant, but he didn't say anything. He wasn't in the mood to deal with drama, whether it be in the real world or here.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay put all his focus in hunting, almost oblivious to Darren who was close behind him. He crept through the trees, treading silently and snaking around them with ease. It didn't take him long to spot a fat rabbit hopping about in search of food. Jay's eyes went dark as the map of the rabbit's nervous system was expanded before him. He flicked his wrist once and the rabbit collapsed in a fit of twitching. Jay threw the knife, the point sinking right into the rabbit's throat, immediatly stopping the twitching and taking its life. Jay grabbed the knife, attatching the rabbit by its ears to his belt. He continued his treck through the forest.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren watched Jay ahead of him, reminding himself that this was the boy who he tore all the trees apart because of, not just the one he had seen half-clothed from 30 feet away. He swallowed heavily as he watched his companion chuck the knife towards the rabbit Darren didn't even see until the knife met it. He glanced away. He wasn't one for blood. He kept following Jay, a step behind him at all times, and kept his head more or less down. He watched Jay's legs as they walked, seeing the muscles in his calves tense with each step.

let

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Lol, I remember this rp! 

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay plucked the dead rabbit from the ground and tied it to his belt. After awhile, he had caught a few rabbits and a plump turkey. Jay washed the blood off of his knife in a small puddle of water, then dried it with his shirt. He put his knife into his belt and looked back at Darren. "I think we can head back now" He announced, his eyes lingering on Darren's face for a moment before he turned and began walking again.

(Sorry if i'm a bit rusty)

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren stood tall when Jay glanced back at him, stopping his lingering gaze along the other boy's legs. He nodded, his face flushing softly. He kept digging towards the bottom of his pants' pockets, gathering lint at his fingertips. "Okay," he said. He began walking behind Jay again as they headed back, his eyes watching Jay's calves again.

let

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos