Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay pressed his lips tightly together as he walked, feeling self-conscious with Darren just behind him. Every step seemed awkward, and as he wove around trees and roots, he felt as if he were going to do something stupid. 

(I gtg. Bye!)

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren pulled his arms out of his pockets and wrapped them around his torso. The silence between him and Jay was almost deafening. He was too busy staring at Jay to realize that he was about to walk into a rock. Darren stubbed his toe and recoiled with a noise he would be embarrassed to admit was from him. "Gah," he muttered, and began walking again. He kept his head down, not wanting to meet Jay's glance if the other was to turn around.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay bit his lip to suppress a smile as he put his own hands into his pockets. "You okay back there?" He asked over his shoulder, his voice carrying a twinge of amusement as he continued to walk. He could see the camp just ahead. "Be careful of the rocks" He added, looking over his shoulder and grinning.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Darren said. His cheeks beat a deeper read and he knotted his eyebrows together. He tried to keep his gaze up and away from Jay's legs, but it always lingered just below his shirt so he just kept watching the other's calves. This is ridiculous, he thought. There's no need for me to be freaking out like this. Darren sighed and tightened the hold around his torso. "I bet you trip from time to time too," he said. "Not a big deal. Nothing to see." He didn't even realize how embarrassed he was until he sounded angry when he spoke. He winced.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay frowned and lifted his hands in defense. "Jeez, sorry. Excuse me for asking if you were okay" He grumbled, his brows furrowing. He shoved his hands back into his pockets as they reached the camp. Jay began untying the dead animals from his belt, taking out his knife once more to skin and gut them. He began his work in silence, the frown still curved into his face. What the hell is wrong with him? I didn't do anything.... He thought to himself, trying to shrug off the tight twisting in his gut as he started a fire.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
How may Jess Jump in? stumble on your  charries? 

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
"Asking me and laughing at me are two different things," Darren accused. He sighed and glanced away and out towards the horizon. He sat down on a rock when they got back and kept his arms crossed over his chest as he broke apart a couple trees for the fire he saw Jay working on. He dropped the wood a couple feet away and looked at Jay. "I'm sorry," he said. "Getting upset was stupid." He sat back down on the rock and kicked at the earth. He didn't want to get into a heated argument with the one person who he talked to here.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay sighed "Whatever. It's my fault anyways, i shouldn't have laughed" He ran his fingers through his hair put one of the rabbits over the fire on a spit. He turned it slowly, watching as the juices from the meat trickled into the flames. He wished there was a way to keep the juices in the meat, but he had no pans or anything to work with. His blue eyes danced in the flames as he cooked their food, keeping his gaze set on the fire and not looking at Darren.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Jay sighed "Whatever. It's my fault anyways, i shouldn't have laughed" He ran his fingers through his hair put one of the rabbits over the fire on a spit. He turned it slowly, watching as the juices from the meat trickled into the flames. He wished there was a way to keep the juices in the meat, but he had no pans or anything to work with. His blue eyes danced in the flames as he cooked their food, keeping his gaze set on the fire and not looking at Darren.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren sighed in return. "Either way," he replied, poking at the ground with the toe of his shoe. "I apologize. This place, it's stressful. I know that's no excuse, but still." He picked up a piece of wood and set in gently next to the pile. "We have to work together, and get along," he added as he carefully set more next to it, one by one, as his hands fumbled together in his lap.

let

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Should we bring back the death penalty?

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Why dont my parents love me?

The Related Game!

latest videos