Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Jay pressed his lips tightly together as he walked, feeling self-conscious with Darren just behind him. Every step seemed awkward, and as he wove around trees and roots, he felt as if he were going to do something stupid. 

(I gtg. Bye!)

Riolet, Miros, and Jaziel are OTP.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Darren pulled his arms out of his pockets and wrapped them around his torso. The silence between him and Jay was almost deafening. He was too busy staring at Jay to realize that he was about to walk into a rock. Darren stubbed his toe and recoiled with a noise he would be embarrassed to admit was from him. "Gah," he muttered, and began walking again. He kept his head down, not wanting to meet Jay's glance if the other was to turn around.

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Jay bit his lip to suppress a smile as he put his own hands into his pockets. "You okay back there?" He asked over his shoulder, his voice carrying a twinge of amusement as he continued to walk. He could see the camp just ahead. "Be careful of the rocks" He added, looking over his shoulder and grinning.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Darren said. His cheeks beat a deeper read and he knotted his eyebrows together. He tried to keep his gaze up and away from Jay's legs, but it always lingered just below his shirt so he just kept watching the other's calves. This is ridiculous, he thought. There's no need for me to be freaking out like this. Darren sighed and tightened the hold around his torso. "I bet you trip from time to time too," he said. "Not a big deal. Nothing to see." He didn't even realize how embarrassed he was until he sounded angry when he spoke. He winced.

let

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Jay frowned and lifted his hands in defense. "Jeez, sorry. Excuse me for asking if you were okay" He grumbled, his brows furrowing. He shoved his hands back into his pockets as they reached the camp. Jay began untying the dead animals from his belt, taking out his knife once more to skin and gut them. He began his work in silence, the frown still curved into his face. What the hell is wrong with him? I didn't do anything.... He thought to himself, trying to shrug off the tight twisting in his gut as he started a fire.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

How may Jess Jump in? stumble on your  charries? 

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
"Asking me and laughing at me are two different things," Darren accused. He sighed and glanced away and out towards the horizon. He sat down on a rock when they got back and kept his arms crossed over his chest as he broke apart a couple trees for the fire he saw Jay working on. He dropped the wood a couple feet away and looked at Jay. "I'm sorry," he said. "Getting upset was stupid." He sat back down on the rock and kicked at the earth. He didn't want to get into a heated argument with the one person who he talked to here.

let

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Jay sighed "Whatever. It's my fault anyways, i shouldn't have laughed" He ran his fingers through his hair put one of the rabbits over the fire on a spit. He turned it slowly, watching as the juices from the meat trickled into the flames. He wished there was a way to keep the juices in the meat, but he had no pans or anything to work with. His blue eyes danced in the flames as he cooked their food, keeping his gaze set on the fire and not looking at Darren.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"crazehgurl12" wrote:

Jay sighed "Whatever. It's my fault anyways, i shouldn't have laughed" He ran his fingers through his hair put one of the rabbits over the fire on a spit. He turned it slowly, watching as the juices from the meat trickled into the flames. He wished there was a way to keep the juices in the meat, but he had no pans or anything to work with. His blue eyes danced in the flames as he cooked their food, keeping his gaze set on the fire and not looking at Darren.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Darren sighed in return. "Either way," he replied, poking at the ground with the toe of his shoe. "I apologize. This place, it's stressful. I know that's no excuse, but still." He picked up a piece of wood and set in gently next to the pile. "We have to work together, and get along," he added as he carefully set more next to it, one by one, as his hands fumbled together in his lap.

let

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Hangman in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23