Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay snorted "We've had no trouble with that..." Jay blurted. Then he went silent, his face going a bright shade of red. He poked at the fire, watching the flames once more as it flickered with a warm, happy glow. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

Hello my pretties.

Me when people act stupid:

Me when I see food:

Me when people talk about romance:

When me and my friends see someone we don't like:

When people don't like me:

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren felt his face heat up slightly and glanced towards Jay. He wasn't staring at his calves now since they were sitting down, but it was not to look at him in general. He felt like a middle school girl with a crush. He felt the wind pick up a little, and it grew colder. He looked away. "I know," he said. Darren licked his lips and glanced back at Jay. "I just want this to work. If we work together, you know, strength in numbers and all that."

let
i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay nodded slowly, only enough to show that he had heard. He shivered as the cool wind touched his skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind. His dark blue eyes stared at the flames as their meal cooked. It took awhile for the meat to cook, and it had to be cooked enough to eat. He wrapped his arms around himself.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jomeimei" wrote:

How may Jess Jump in? stumble on your  charries? 

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol i have no idea. It's been mostly just us two, we're kind of used to it that way. Or at least i am :P)

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Red heard distinct talking, it faded around her in the trees, and she rolled the words on her tongue. Something smelled good over there, mixed with a scent of $moke. She lifted her nose and un strapped her bow, cautiously, her hand hungry for an arrow which she pulled out and mocked the moment after. The bowstring was half drawn when she peered into the clearing

"I'm a little weird and we're all a little weird. Life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we form this weird little thing, and we call it love." ~Dr. Seuss

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren glanced over towards Jay with a soft sigh. He didn't like the tension, or whatever it was, between them. He leaned over a placed a hand on his friend's knee and looked at his head, willing him to meet his eyes. "Hey. I'm sorry. It won't happen again." He had a kind of sad frown on his face, and his eyes glowed in the fire light.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay turned his head and met Darren's gaze. It felt as if his stomach did a flip as he gazed at Darren. The firelight cast a glow on Darren's face, and made his eyes sparkle. He looked irresistible. Jay quickly turned his head the other way, aware of Darren's hand on his knee. "It's okay. I'm sorry too" He replied, looking back towards Darren, giving him a soft reassuring smile.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren smiled. "Well, now that that's out of the way, I think I'm going to take some of your fire and build a bigger one to keep us warm." He glanced towards the pile of logs he gathered, but didn't move his hand. It felt natural there. "The meat may be warm, but I am freezing. And that is not cool."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay glanced towards Darren's hand on his knee, then back up at the boy. He pressed his lips tightly together and waited for Darren to remove his hand to go start the fire, but that didn't happen. Jay sat there awkwardly, not sure of what to do. He twiddled his thumbs, looking down at his hands.

Hello my pretties.

Me when I see food:

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Count to one million!

Would you rather!?!?

cats vs dogs

Would you rather!?!?

Would you rather!?!?

Any warrior cat fans left of Kw?

latest videos