Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren glanced at Jay as the other looked towards his hand. He didn't move it. "Uh," Darren muttered, and pulled his hand back. "S-Sorry, I'll, uh, just go do that now." He felt his face heating up and he stood up straight away and faced the other direction to move the wood around. He bit his lip and stood with his arms crossed.

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay chuckled, despite the redness that also bloomed on his cheeks. He ran his fingers through his recently washed hair, happy that it wasn't grimy and greasy as it had been before. Darrens touch still lingered even when he moved away. Jay scratched the back of his head, the awkward silence between them causing him to shift uncomfortably.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren fixed the pile of wood into a nice little bundle and lifted one of the already burning logs to light the new fire. He placed it down slowly when he was done and went back to sit next to Jay. His cheeks were still red, but he was pretty sure that the flames might have died them out a little. He glanced over at Jay and swallowed, curiosity building in his mind. "Hey, can I ask you something?"

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay lifted his eyes to meet Darren's, his hands perched in his lap as he looked at him. "Uh....yeah sure, what is it?" He asked, a twinge of curiosity pulling at his gut. He watched Darren with his deep blue eyes, wrapping his arms around one of his legs as he pulled it to his chest. 

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren swallowed. "Are you straight?" He didn't even know why he was asking, but he needed to know. He's stomach was doing flips inside and he was freaking out over the littlest things.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay felt his whole face burn, and he was pretty sure it wasn't the fire that Darren had set up. He turned his head away, not meeting Darren's gaze as he clutched his leg to his chest. "Uh....well...." He swallowed, staring at the ground. "I've never really dated anyone  to know but....er....i think i'm okay with both genders," He bit his lip, still not looking at Darren "Why do you ask?" He questioned, his stomach doing somersaults.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren nodded to himself and glanced away, not wanting Jay to feel anymore awkward than he already did. He could feel it. "I just, uh, I wanted to know." He bit his lip and ground his teeth together. "You know, curiosity... and whatnot."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay nodded, his eyes finding their way back to look at Darren "Okay, well, uh yeah. I guess you could say i'm bi...." He shrugged like it wasn't a big deal, but he could still feel the heat that had settled on his cheeks. He played with a lose thread on his shirt.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren glanced over towards Jay and saw that the other boy was looking at him. "I'm gay," he blurted out, and then turned his face away. He had no idea what was coming over him, but he couldn't control his mouth and before he knew it - "Earlier when you were in the water, I kept glancing at you. I'm sorry. Dear Lord, why am I telling you. What is wrong with me."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay's mouth fell open as he looked at Darren. He felt himself blush uncontrollably. "Oh no, it's um....fine. Funny thing is i was kind of peeking at you too..." He admitted, feeling his heart pounding in his chest. "Sorry," He added in a mumble, feeling so embarrassed he thought he could die. 

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

Do you think Cursing Online is wrong?

Words That Start With 'S'

Words That Start With 'S'

Beauty

Opinions On Online Dating..