Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren glanced over at Jay as saw the other's face uncontrollably red. He could see the embarrassment, but he didn't care. He was embarrassed too. Darren started to speak and then swallowed and then cleared his throat. "Oh what the heck, can I kiss you?"

let

i use my hair to express myself

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay was a bit startled at first but it wasn't like they hadn't done it before. He actually longed for Darren's lips. He nodded, switching his position so that he was facing Darren. "Yes you can," He whispered breathlessly, staring into Darren's eyes.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
And that was all that was holding Darren back. He leaned forward and pushed his face right up to Jay and pressed their lips together. He shifted closer and moved one of his arms to hold him steady and the other into Jay's hair.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay grunted in surprise at how quickly Darren came at him but he soon regained himself. He closed his eyes and slid his fingers through Darren's hair as well, pulling him closer. He loved the way their lips felt together, almost like they were meant to be.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren smiled through the kiss and leaned further into Jay. He tilted his head the other way and kissed him again from the new angle.

(so much writers block. help me jesus.)

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry my computer tends to kick me off abruptly. And same, i hate wb)
Jay felt Darren's body press into him and he sighed, a small shiver running down his spine. The kiss wasn't as soft as usual, but it was better somehow. More intense. Jay's fingers tangled into Darren's hair as they kissed. 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren moved his hand in Jay's hair and kissed him another time before backing off slightly to look at the other. He drew his hand out of Jay's hair. "Sorry if that was... rash," Darren said. He glanced towards the fire and then back at Jay. "You, uh, you're good at kissing."

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar

Jay's breath was fast as he ran his fingers through his own hair. His cheeks were flushed as he looked towards Darren. "Uh.....thanks, you too." He breathed, still slightly out of breath. He licked his lips and looked down at the ground, his hands once again perched in his lap.

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren swallowed and glanced towards the fire. "Do you think we should, um, check the food? Or do you think it needs more time...?" He quirked his lips to the side and pulled his arms closer to him before wrapping them around his torso. He didn't know what he was doing. He'd probably die in here and then what would happen, Jay would be upset and it would just suck. He should be keeping his distance, not getting cozy with the people he could be torn away from.

let

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay nodded and reached for the stick that held the meat. He took it off the cooking fire and made sure it was cooked right before tearing a large piece of for himself and giving the rest to Darren. He scratched his neck, his fingers brushing the collar as he did so. He had almost forgotten about it. His brow furrowed in confusion. Why hadn't it shocked them when they got so close? He thought for a moment then came with the terrifying realization that they were waiting. Waiting to rip them apart. Waiting to kill one of them and make the other miserable. 

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos