Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Controled Survival (Open RP)

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Darren felt the urge to move forward but his body wasn't allowing him to. He gave a cheap smile and a small wave. "Hi," he said, and the crossed his arms over his chest. He felt awkward. The girl could have been watching them for some time now. He glanced back behind him and then back towards Jay as the newcomer shook his hand.

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Eloise shook Jay's hand a bit quickly, then pulled away. "I'll be able to handle it," Eloise muttered as she looked around the woods, no longer seeing the path she had followed. "Sorry for the intrusion, I just had to come here some reason..." She then looked at Darren and gave him a nod. "Hello."

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay shrugged, as if understanding. "It's been awhile since we've seen another person around here. Do you know what you can do yet?" He asked, looking her up and down as if he could determine it by just looking at her. He shoved his hands into his jean pockets, still shirtless with his shirt wrapped around his arm from the scratch.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Eloise looked back at Jay as she heard his question, suddenly feeling uneasy. "What do what I can do? As in hunt, or like have some supernatural ability? Because I have both," Eloise said, but then she understood completely of what Jay was talking about. "Ah, well, I can see paths that others can't see, that's how I got here. I also had a vision of you two asking me who I was."

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
"Ah, so like, you can see the future then?" Jay asked, hooking his thumbs into his belt. "Cool. I can change the paths of a nervous system. For example, i can cause someone to twitch uncontrollably, or when they try to move their arm they move their leg," he explained.

Why, you may ask?

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar

Darren glanced between Eloise and Jay and bit his lip. He moved a little closer once his body allowed and stood next to Jay. "Telekinesis," he said, talking about his own ability. "I move things with my mind." He unconsciously shifted a little closer to Jay.

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
Eloise sat down on a log with was covered with a little bit of moss. "No, I can't see the future... it's more like probability," She said trying to explain to Jay. "Like when you're watching a soccer game, I could see which paths they would most likely take."

Eloise then looked at Darren, noticing how he inched closer as he watched her and tell her his ability. "That's much better than my power."

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay hardly noticed Darren was there as he studied the girl. "Interesting," he murmured, tapping his chin. He then shoved his hands into his pockets, looking around at the trees absently.

(Sorry wb. And i have an idea.....how about Jay accidentally neglects Darren because he hasn't seen another person in awhile. It would cause drama :P Idk just a suggestion. :P) 

Why, you may ask?

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(I like the idea. :3)

Eloise was silent until she patted her hands on her thighs, then standing up. "Alright, I'm going to go hunt. Who wants to come with me?"

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Jay shrugged. "I'll come along. My power can help with the hunting," he replied, scuffing the ground with his sneaker. "Pretty much all it's good for."

Why, you may ask?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Fav Mythical Animal

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos