Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Escape From Juriandia ~Adventure~ [ATJ]

Posted By:
Molly47426
Molly47426
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?

Hey People call me Erin and Ivy you rock.I love my buds and How to train your dragon rocks.

My two Epic Quote are:

"Your a foul loathful evil little cockroach" Hermione Granger talking to Malfoy

"Seaweed brain."Annabeth nick naming Percy.
Sim traits:
Genius
Family Orientated
Disciplined
Good
Friendly

Posted By:
Brilliant✦Engracia
Brilliant✦Engracia
StarStarStarStar
[Thanks, where may I jump in?]

Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar

"Molly47426" wrote:

May I join?

(OMD Is it really THE Quincy, asking to join my rp? YOU ARE EPIC!! and yes you can join smile)

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
May i join? She is sort of perfect so I added a ton of flaws!
 ( spent days n the form)

Name: Dawn Sun ( called Sunlight)

Appearance: Dawn sun has three sides of her. Looks and perso. Her themes are Dawn Sun, Moon Hunter, and Drought destruction. 

Dawn Sun: Most common. Light red hair, tipped with amber fading into yellow. Her eyes are deep and orange, always reflecting the sun or moon. She has pale skin in this mode. She wears light ###### ## orange and amber, flowy dresses.She uses her Norma, name Weakness of this mode: it is strongest during evening to sunset, weak in the night 

Moon Hunter: Second most common, occurs when hunting or being hunted. Silver hair tipped with black, appears to only reflect stars. Strengthens her innighttime if she is in the mode She has extremely pale in this mode. Her eyes re cold, shallow and silver. Her name n this form is Adrine Weakness: it improves her hunting but it makes her more exposed to other, ( the fact SHE'S ALL SILVER...0_0 )

Drought Destruction: Very Rare. She is most dangerous in this form. Occurs when furious or angrily depressed. Black hair, doesn't reflect anything at all. Black eyes. Her facial features transform making every pleasant move vicious. Her skin is dark tan in a dangerous way. Her name in this form is Ceres Weakness: She cannot control this form very well. (she's angry, duh)

Given power: she can shapeshift between personalities on her own accord by making herself feel something

Bio:sighs, help me. How do I put this.....

Dawn Sun grew up in a small town. She didn't know about multiple personalities yet, everyone knew her as soft, sweet little Sunlight. Then one night, the average Friday was going on, Dawn Sun came home crestfallen and angry because she was being teased again about the amber color of her eyes. They had called her a leaf. Quivery. 

Dawn Sun began her first transform and turned into Ceres. Her mother thought there was a stranger n her house, a very angry stranger armed with weapons. She screamed and gathered a mob. Poor Dawn Sun was driven from her village. Ceres transformed back into a small, rejected little Dawn Sun who wandered off in the forest for days. Later, she found the world of flowers where she was kidnapped and put to use in a factory. She has not changed from Dawn Sun ever since. 

Takes deep breath, here I go AGAIN. ( next day XD)

Perso:

Dawn Sun: Dawn Sun is always trying to make people happy. She is beautiful, attractive and smart. Her eyes bear no coldness. She is gentle and rarely ever begins a quarrel in this form. In fact, Dawn Sun tries to break apart quarrels. She is happy and doesn't frown, ever in this form. She is wispy, small and petite 

Moon Huntress: Adrine is fast. She loves to run and be aggressive at night where she wastes off in the night yelling and shooting at everything that moves. She feels replenished in moonlight and lives watching the blue moon. She is crabby and sassy in the day time, waiting for the moon to come out. Don't make her mad at noon. 

Drought Destruction: Ceres is hot, crabby, sassy, mean, and angry the whole time she transforms. She hates all people and shows complete domination and hate for every person who approaches her. Nobody has ever been able to stop the change once it has happened. ( next day) her black eyes are cold. She is sly, witty, clever, and always glaring 

Other: ( another breath) she carries a bow

Bow reactions

Dawn Sun: in this mode, the bow acts like a normal, silver bow

Moon Huntress: the arrows kill everything they touch unless she tells it not to

###### Destruction: the arrows wrap dark mater around its target and squeeze

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
ok, honestly, I didnt read yoyr whole form, but accepted! Ill get back to writing your form now.

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
XD

"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity"-Armin Arlet

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sunlight woke up, covered. With hay and dirt. She smiled and stretched, braiding her hair as she dressed into the dirty ragged cloths the factory gave her. She skipped out of her corner downthe kitchen withno breakfast. The cook had long stopped trying t make her frown or cry. She hummed a little tune

Sunlight ran to the factory happily and sassily. The morning moon still lit the fading stars, threatening to change her into MoonHuntress. She slowed to a walk. Gee the building was ######!! She smiled anyway. She walked inside, her smile too big for her face, she brushed a stray lock of red haircut of her eyes. 

She took her place next to the conveyer belt and silently recalled the last time she had turned into Ceres. Odd how she could enjoy such times when she was Ceres, for she hated here's,f for doing it the moment the thought entered, she forced it out determined not to transform. She looked another around her, as a usual day would go

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
Sherina waved at Sunlight. She was just boredly packing the tea bags when suddenly a high shrill voice of a Marple Fire Fairy came thundering throught the speakers
"All Miserable humans please report to the center building, Thank you!"
Sherina rolled her protuberant eyes and set the boxes aside, as she ripped off her sunnies and walked out to the central building where the Marple's Lived in Luxury.

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Sunlight's smile didn't waver as she nodded to Sherina. People marveled about how she could keep her cool during times of such banishment. She skipped all the want the Marple's office. She wasn't miserable like everyone else. She smiled, even when she was sad, there was still a hint of a beam inside her facial features. Her dee amber eyes glowed as she slipped into the office

She was eager t get out just as everyne else was she didn't want to fight. She wanted t help others live in peace and harmony she smiled thinking of it. 

( gtg)

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
A Magic Marple Fairy Stood on a podium and said
:"Good news! All those over the age of 15, Please report to the breeding shelter"
Sherina suddenly shourted
"WHAT! I am not 'mating' with a boy!!"
the marple said
"You wont last forever! now chop chop!"
Sherina was furious.

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

ThE WoRd GaMe

Pixeled has returned. But not forever???

Its a never ending game!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos