Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

The Beginning. A Vampire Story. (One spot remaining)

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
You're are a newborn vampire, and this is your life. You have unstoppable strength and incredible speed. You are a mass force that cannot be stopped, but there a catch my dear. You are not alone, Jasper the vampire who created you; created 9 others. Although soon after he was ######## mysteriously. You go on a rampage looking to get out your anger; you destroy many towns and leave many helpless humans homeless; though you don't drink from any of them because Jasper taught you one the thing and that was that you must never drink human blood. Now you and the rest of the newborns are left in your grief and don't know what to do now. What will you do now that your "father" is no longer there to guide you? Well this is what this story is about, we will soon find out... 

FORM:

Name:
Age(must be 13-17 you are a newborn you're not old yet): 
Looks(Pictures please, no anime): 
Personality(No "you'll see"'s please):
Ability(Only one please, and no copying someone else's ability):

Rules:
1. Use (these) when talking out of character when the RP begins.
2. Use proper grammar and spelling! 
3. Don't just put one word responses, put a little thought into your posts smile
4. Put "Spoons" at the end of your form if you read the rules smile
5. No killing yourself or other characters in the roleplay please.
6. No bossing other people unless I put you in charge of the roleplay if I have to leave. 
7: I allow romance as long as it doesn't get to far.
8. No ignoring any of the other roleplayers. 

My form:
Name: Kelsey Bleuw (pronounced Bl-ue-w)
Looks: 
Personality: Kelsey is very sarcastic once you get to know her, she is a fun person to be around and enjoys making others smile. She is the type of girl who is mysterious and keeps a lot of things to herself. She'll find out your secrets but you'll never figure out hers. 
Ability: Has the ability to control other humans/vampires emotions. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
Supra
Supra
Star
Name: Salvar
Looks: Sorry, i have no pictures although i have describe ( if i'm allowed to )
Salvar has strong ocean blue eyes, with his dark blond hair that just about sweeps across the tops of his eyes, 
Around 5'9
His facial expressions do not tend to change a lot even in combat.
Salvar is also quite dark too what some expect of a vampire.
His teeth are very sharp and about 1 and a half inches in length.
Usually seen wearing a dark blue cloak that covers most of his face, only showing his glowing eyes and scar underneath the right side of his lip.
Personality: He usually is very calm about most situations which can sometimes make him come across as shy, however this is not normally the case, considering he is alone lot and likes to think, as well as sharpen his blades. that sit on his leather belt, hidden in their sheathes.
He doesn't talk alot but when he does many listen as they fear him and his pet wolf that is always by his side in battle, he always likes things to go his way, most of the time this isn't the case though.
Ability: He is very ambidextrous, being that he can see well in the dark, breathe for a long time submerged in water and survive in frozen and humid climates.     SPOON smile   I hope i can join.

Me? I’m dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It’s the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they’re going to do something incredibly… stupid.

- Captain Jack Sparrow

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Nme: Lucas Berry
Looks:
Personality: Practical, traditional, and organized. Very athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. He values security and peaceful living. Ability: Enhanced Self- Preservation. Lucas has the instinctive need to keep himself alive. It allows him to realize when to evade danger as well as if the place he ran to was safe or not. The meaning of the term self-preservationist defined as: instinctive need to do what is necessary to survive danger. He is also stronger than most vampires his age,this might be because of his size and working out when he was a human.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
Alija Breezy
Alija Breezy
StarStarStar
VAMPIRE STORY            

PS. I DREAMED THIS AND I WAS THE GIRL AN THE BOY WAS SOME RANDOM CUTE BOY. 

A NORMAL GIRL FALLES  IN LOVE WITH A VAMPIRE WICH  LADIES SON

WICH LADY DONT LIKE HER AND TRYS TO KEEP HER AND BITE HER FOR BLOOD

BOY SAVES HER (CAUSE HE LOVES HER)

SHE TELLS HER MUM AND MUM GOSE AND TALKES TO THE WICH VAMP

MUM COMES BACK SAYS THE WICH VAMPIE IS NOT A VIMPIRE OR A WICH
AND SAID HER LAST ROOM MATE WOULD EVEN TELL YOU BUT HE DISSAPEARED

MUM HAS BECOME A VIMPIRE
SHE SCREAMS FOR HER BROTHER AND SAYS MUM IS A VAMPIE

(TURNS OUT THAT HER BROTHER WAS THE VAMPIRES OLD ROOM MATE AND HE WAS A VAMP TO)

HER BROTHER BITES HER

SHE IS NOW A VAMPIRE LIVES A LONG LIFE WITH THE VAMP WICHES SON AND HAS 4 KIDZ

~R@!nbow $m!l3

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar

"Supra" wrote:

Name: Salvar
Looks: Sorry, i have no pictures although i have describe ( if i'm allowed to )
Salvar has strong ocean blue eyes, with his dark blond hair that just about sweeps across the tops of his eyes, 
Around 5'9
His facial expressions do not tend to change a lot even in combat.
Salvar is also quite dark too what some expect of a vampire.
His teeth are very sharp and about 1 and a half inches in length.
Usually seen wearing a dark blue cloak that covers most of his face, only showing his glowing eyes and scar underneath the right side of his lip.
Personality: He usually is very calm about most situations which can sometimes make him come across as shy, however this is not normally the case, considering he is alone lot and likes to think, as well as sharpen his blades. that sit on his leather belt, hidden in their sheathes.
He doesn't talk alot but when he does many listen as they fear him and his pet wolf that is always by his side in battle, he always likes things to go his way, most of the time this isn't the case though.
Ability: He is very ambidextrous, being that he can see well in the dark, breathe for a long time submerged in water and survive in frozen and humid climates.     SPOON smile   I hope i can join.

Accepted smile 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Darn it forgot to add.. Spoon.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar

"Alija Breezy" wrote:

VAMPIRE STORY            

PS. I DREAMED THIS AND I WAS THE GIRL AN THE BOY WAS SOME RANDOM CUTE BOY. 

A NORMAL GIRL FALLES  IN LOVE WITH A VAMPIRE WICH  LADIES SON

WICH LADY DONT LIKE HER AND TRYS TO KEEP HER AND BITE HER FOR BLOOD

BOY SAVES HER (CAUSE HE LOVES HER)

SHE TELLS HER MUM AND MUM GOSE AND TALKES TO THE WICH VAMP

MUM COMES BACK SAYS THE WICH VAMPIE IS NOT A VIMPIRE OR A WICH
AND SAID HER LAST ROOM MATE WOULD EVEN TELL YOU BUT HE DISSAPEARED

MUM HAS BECOME A VIMPIRE
SHE SCREAMS FOR HER BROTHER AND SAYS MUM IS A VAMPIE

(TURNS OUT THAT HER BROTHER WAS THE VAMPIRES OLD ROOM MATE AND HE WAS A VAMP TO)

HER BROTHER BITES HER

SHE IS NOW A VAMPIRE LIVES A LONG LIFE WITH THE VAMP WICHES SON AND HAS 4 KIDZ

Please delete your post and leave my roleplay, you are spamming and I have little patience for  it. I will report you if it happens again. 

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar

"cnote123" wrote:

Nme: Lucas Berry
Looks:
Personality: Practical, traditional, and organized. Very athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. He values security and peaceful living. Ability: Enhanced Self- Preservation. Lucas has the instinctive need to keep himself alive. It allows him to realize when to evade danger as well as if the place he ran to was safe or not. The meaning of the term self-preservationist defined as: instinctive need to do what is necessary to survive danger.

Accepted now that you added spoons haha smile

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Scarlet
Age(must be 13-17 you are a newborn you're not old yet): 15
Looks(Pictures please, no anime): I don't have any pictured so I will describe. Long straight red hair and green eyes, very slim she always wears denim shorts and a short sleeved top in summer, in winter she wears jeans and a short sleeved top
Personality(No "you'll see"'s please): she's calm and quiet, she doesn't like to see people get hurt, she will do whatever she has to do to protect her friends
Ability(Only one please, and no copying someone else's ability): she can control the four elements of fire wind water and earth
I like Spoons!!!!!

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
otakunini
otakunini
StarStarStarStar
((i don't have a picture. sorry ma'am/ sir.))

Name: Nini
Age(must be 13-17 you are a newborn you're not old yet): 13
Looks(Pictures please, no anime): She has long dark brown wavy hair that comes down to her waist, with a small hair that sticks out and forms into a heart, she has hazel eyes, rosy cheeks, a warm smile, is slim and is about 4'6, and she wears a black long sleeved turtle neck, with tan shorts and blue sneakers.
Personality(No "you'll see"'s please): Caring, artistic, sweet, loyal, generous, strong willed, smart, people person, social, friendly, shy around older people,  faithful, and silly.  
Ability(Only one please, and no copying someone else's ability): Anything she draws can come to life and aid her for a short period of time.
((i hope i can join. BTW, did i mention that i like spoons? :3))

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What are you wearing right now?

What are you wearing right now?

where did u find kidzworld

Crushes

latest videos