Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Wondrous Wonderland (OPEN)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
No plot really....just every day life. This is NOT based of the most recent movie, so not dark and evil. More based off the second book, but a more future setting and the chess game is over.....well also Alice has left!!!!!! Yes...She is gone and does NOT enter in this at all.  

RULES:
1) Read the notifications! They will inform you of important thinks
2) If I go offline, do not go further than 4 pages unless I say so.
3) If someone is in the middle of something important don't do time-skips and stuff it up for them
4) I will allow some bad spelling, but don't go overboard.
5) No technology, no computers, no phones, NO ELECTRIC LIGHTS. This is not modern! It's late 18th early 19th century! Ad no, it will not modernise.
6) I'm fine with romance, just don't go to far
7) If I see one 'She sat alone and cried because no one would talk to her' type post, you will have to leave. If your character is 'ignored' then go and talk to someone!
CoolYou can God-Mod any charrie that isn't owned but if it is you're not allowed
9) You can have any charrie listed unless you have a greet reason for another one, children can be added for the main ones (Like me adding the March Hare's son) but I prefer those slots filled first.  

SLOTSAnnoyednbsp;(If you know you wont be on regularly please tell me and I'd rather you didn't take a very important character) (If you don't roleplay in a week without telling me I will remove your slot)
The White Queen(Mirana) - Diamond543
The White Princess(Julianna)- Jomeimei
The Red Queen(Choose name)-
The Red Princess(Isabelle)- Gupi
The White Rabbit's son(Gilbert)- Koko
The Cheshire Cat(Chyster)- jklhy56
The Blue Caterpillar's daughter (So-So)- Sparx 
The Mad Hatter(Jasper)- BabyRinn
The March Hare(name)-
The March Hare's son(James)- Gupi
OC's
Alexandra "Alex" Grey- samanthapandaw

FORM:
Charrie:
Name:
Age: (I prefer the adult charries are actually adults- 10 youngest, unless you give a good reason)
Personality: (Optional)
Bio: (2 Sentence minimum)
Example Post: (Even if I know you, I'd like one. It's been awhile since I've been on here.)(In this charrie)
Other: (You can add parts to the form if they seem necessary to your charrie) 
Looks: (A picture or detailed description, I prefer anime pictures...but real life only if it isn't a celeb)
[Delete all brackets from your form...they bug me]

(This is a repost of one of my first, but slightly edited)

NOTIFICATIONS: (
Just to catch people up)
Time:  Late morning, almost lunch (No date....just summer time...)
Major Plots: There is a small dance at the White Queens Palace tonight. Red and White Queens are organising a Masked Ball for the Red Princess's coming of age. The Red Princess is completely unaware but pretty much everyone would either know or have heard a rumour. (Plot point not made by me)
Minor Plots: Alex and James are lost in woods, so they're exploring. Chyster and Isabelle are in the Red palace chatting. Julianna, Mirana and Gilbert are talking in the White Palace Gardens.

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Charrie: Red Princess
Name: Isabelle
Personality: N/A
Bio: She has been raised in a very cold environment, her mother showed her no care and her lifeis very   closed off. She isn't allowed to leave the palace, only recently actually being allowed in the gardens. She only see's the servants and once a Lord who had visited on business.#
Example Post: N/A
Other: Nah
Looks:   She is very tall and has a dancers figure, very slim. Her skin is a pale white, though not sickly and it contrasts nicely with her hazel hair. Her lips are full and red, she has a gentle blush and meadowy green eyes. Her hazel hair falls in soft curls reaching just below her shoulders, though it always seems to be pinned up.

Charrie: March Hare's son
Name: Jamesi
Personality: Responsible, not mad like his father.
Bio: James had a rough childhood, his dad used to be normal...he went odd after James's mother left. Not odd, crazy, James was forced to basically do everything and to keep his father under control. He works in the White Queens Gardens somtimes.
Example Post: N/A
Other: ###
Looks:   He is just over average height, has olive toned skin and reasonably muscular. He has shaggy light brown hair with a few natural blond streaks and warm chocolate eyes. He is always smiling which shows off his  white teeth and slight overbite. From his hair come's to floppy Hare ears. 

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar
Charrie: Mad Hatter
Name: Jasper 
Age: (I prefer the adult charries are actually adults): (I don't know if you want the Mad Hatter to be an adult so I will just do that in case smile  25
Personality: (Optional): Completely and utterly insane. Can be mysterious and thoughtful at times with sudden out bursts.  
Bio: (2 Sentence minimum): Was raised and worked loyally for the White Queen but now lives in a small cottage in the forest on the border between the Red and White Queens Castles. Lives alone but has friends over often for tea. Is overly obsessed with her hat and loves any bright colors.#
Example Post: (Even if I know you, I'd like one. It's been awhile since I've been on here.)(In this charrie): I played with my hat mindlessly lost in my own thoughts, not really thinking about any specific problems. I absently tugged at a lost string then there was a loud knock at my door followed by laughter that sounded like twinkling bells, it was my good friend. "Come in my friend come in! I have a pot of tea heating over the fire right now!" I said excitedly jumping to my feet to open the thick wooden door. 
Other: (You can add parts to the form if they seem necessary to your charrie): None.
Looks: (A picture or detailed description, I prefer anime pictures...but real life only if it isn't a celeb)-    

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
oh can i be the Cheshire cat.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Chyster
Bio: Chyster doesn't really have a home due to his constant moving around wonderland. to make he a living he constantly annoys and cause trouble for everyone in wonderland.
Example post: Chyster wondered through the woods heading toward the queen of hearts palace."Hmm nice place"He said looking at the castle in the distance. he walked along mindlessly passing through tree's as he walked.
Looks:

Posted By:
BabyRinn
BabyRinn
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

The mad hatter is a guy -.-
I fixed it, let me know if that's ok.

Touch you heart,
Feel that thump?
That right there is a purpose.
Don't waste it.

Posted By:
jklhy56
jklhy56
StarStarStarStarStar
(can we start yet?)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
White princess?

"Without art, Earth is just Eh."

5000th post 8/3/13 8:56

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Could I join?

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, tapping at my chamber door.
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door - 
Only this, and nothing more."

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
No need to ask, just make a form. I'll either approve or not.

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

last person to say pizza wins

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

wrecking ball lyrics

Words that start with A

wrecking ball lyrics

Words that start with A