Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Determained (ALWAYS OPEN!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra continued to lay there thinking..

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Andres crouched behind her head. "They didn't believe me, huh?" He growled lightly. "Just because I left Sky doesn't mean they think you're lying." He shook his head and sighed. "I thought they would. You can call them friends?"" He mumbled, then he looked her in the eyes. "You can trust me. I promise. I know that Justin and Sky think you're insane. But we have to prove that you did see me and there are demons around."

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra jumped up a little from being startled. She sat up and replied..  "I tried telling them.. I am only giving you one chance. Ruin it it's over. Now I suggest you go into the hut and tell Justin or Sky. But I would have to let them know your here..  But they don't really trust you either. Which might be a problem.. Not saying that I trust you. Just giving you another chance.. Are you going to tell them yourself? " She asked with a concerned look.. She didn't want her friends to be upset or mad at her , for something she said that happened to be true. If they wanted proof she would have to give them proof. She just had a tiny problem with that. They hated Andres.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
"They clearly hate me. Why should I tell them?" He scowled, clenching his fists, his muscles flexed. He turned away. 'For all I care they can burn. I'm trying to save them.' He thought to himself. "Obviously they want to die. So be it. Be sure to send them my regards." He growled, beginning to walk off. He was fuming. They should've believed her. Alex would never lie. He growled more. But he stopped when she called out to him.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra nodded. He was right. But she still had to keep her eye out She didn't really trust him that much.. But she replied with.. . "Because they think I am lying....So if they want proof , why not you? " She said trying to make a point. She was heading inside the hut to go to the  other side , where the little lake was. She shrugged when walking and she was now on the other side.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin got up and sat next to Sky who was laying down on her mat. "Why'd you have to freak out on Alex?" Justin said calmly. He didn't believe what Alex was saying but he loved her alot and she still hadn't come into the hut. He was worried she wouldn't come back....

Sky sighed and sat up, pushing her bangs out of her face. "I didn't mean to! I mean it's not like i mean half of the things i say!  Im a werewolf! Im crazy for gods sake! I wish i hadn't gone all rood on Alexandra but i can not go back and change it! " Sky exclaimed. She was upset at herself, Alexandra hadn't come back into the hut..... For all she knew she could've left and she'd never see her best friend again. She was just as upset as anyone.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Andres opened a portal. He took in a deep breath. "Fools..." He mumbled, looking back at their camp. "Their pathetic wood camp...I'll be back...I'll burn them all..." He snarled and stepped through He wasn't seen again by Alex for three years. He could've been dead by now. Nobody wouuld be arouund to keep the demons at bay. Though nobody cared about him. Not even Alex. What was the point of living?

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(You can not time skip)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra sighed and knew it was wrong to bring up Andres. She stayed by the little lake that  was right outside the hut. She had her feet in it , while her body was sitting on the ground and her back was slouched. She was more likely leaning into the water. She was just kicking the water with her feet. She didn't realize her hair was changing until her bangs fell down on her face. She placed them behind her ear and looked into the water holding her reflection.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Andres just sat in his home - a world consumed by fire. He sighed. "Why don't they trust me?" He whispered. "I wish I could turn back time so I could change what I did. So I could have Sky back..." He munmbled. He fiddled with an emerald Sky had given him as a gift when they were in a relationship. He bit his lip and closed his eyes in a sigh. He needed his friends. He was alone.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Personality is beauty

Personality is beauty

Personality is beauty

Describe the profile pic above you

Help D:

Your least favorite pokemon