Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Determained (ALWAYS OPEN!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Justin pat Sky's head and stood up and exhaling loudly. He stretched a bit and sat back down in the middle cot. Positioning himself to where he could see the lake.... the moon was shining down on it causing a light to be shot in Justin's face but he didn't care. It didn't hurt... 

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
Andres was asleep, swinging his leg a bit.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra was asleep by the lake after a while. She forgot she had to go inside. But she didn't mind. She was mostly outside anyway. She was asleep on the grassy floor by the lake , with her feet in the water. She thought it was peaceful. She didn't mind either.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Time skip! To tomorrow)

Justin woke up and rubbed his eyes. He stayed up pretty late looking at the moon's gleam. For some reason though he had the horriblest headache and he couldn't stand up without getting dizzy. 

Sky woke up soon and got up. She looked at Justin and said "You look pailer than usual..." she said worridly. She felt his forhead and grabbed some towels and dipped them in the bucket of water she collected from the lake and place one towel on his head and the other on his neck in the back.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra heard some noise and got up. She woke up from the sun being in her eyes. She remembered being on the grass. She pulled out some twigs and grass that were stuck on her hair. After she did that she rubbed her eyes with water , so she can wake up. She was fully awake , now.

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join? I spilled water on my enter key so I can't space out , is that OK?)

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes it is!)

Justin ###### feeling even sicker at Sky's reaction. "Am i sick?" he asked pleadly. He just became alive again and he is sick? What had that moon done to him?

Sky laughed. "You looked at the moon gleam huh?" sky started. She didn't wait for his answer. "Usually werewolves are the only living being that can handle that much light. It may be just a heat stroke but otherwise your fine..." she said readjusting his towels.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra looked into the water once again. She looked at her reflection and saw more twigs and grass stuck on her. Even dirt. While she plucked them out one by one , she dropped them back into the grass. The water was meant to keep clean..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Sky went outside with the bucket hopping to fill it back up. When she went out she saw Alexandra. She didn't know if she were happy or sad but she did know she needed to talk to her. She lugged the bcket and plopped it on the ground and sat on the other side of it. Which ment the bucket was inbetween them. "Hi.." she said.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra looked up to see Sky. "Hey" She replied then began to continue pulling out twigs.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!