Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Determained (ALWAYS OPEN!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"About what you where saying last night.... um can you explain it to me more..." Sky said trying not to sound mad.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are you sure you want to hear it?" She asked making sure , she didn't want Sky to be mad at her anymore.. She wanted to make sure she wanted to actually hear..

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Sky nodded softly. Not sure i'll still believe it... WAIT you must keep an open mind okay.. Sky thought in her mind, it was like a battle.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay.. Well what I said before was true.. Andres came over when I was outside...He mentioned  something about liking you again , that was another reason he came. But he said that we would die if we stayed here that's the main reason he came here.. To warn us..." She said looking back down into the water , she looked around to see if he was still around. But she doubted it.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Sky had a talk in her mind with herself before saying "I believe you that Andres came...but i don't believe he was being truthful.... ONE we are so close to the stinking camp don't your remember the force field? Don't you think it would extend a bit. I understand farther down there." Sky said pointing to a dark path on the other side of the river. "But not over here." she said guestring to the nice and springy camp they had made here. "TWO i hate him.. i' never gonna like him!" Sky said continuing on.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra nodded. She understood that Sky was being honest. She was actually glad. In the beginning it wasn't very easy for Sky or Justin to understand. But now Sky understands! Inside of Alexandra's head was pure joyous.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Sky smiled. "Now you need to talk to Justin..." she said. "He is sick but he will listen.." Sky continued swirling her hand in the lake.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexandra nodded. "He's Sick... How?" She asked curiously. She saw Sky's hand swishing into the lake.

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
(I can bring in another male character and Sky can fall for him? He's also from the future.) Andres shook his head and sighed as he listened. "You're going to regret you said that some day Sky. Right now, I hate you too." His voice came. He was well camoflaged into the environment, so Sky couldn't pick him out. "It's been five years since we last saw eachother. How is it that you're still immune to my plea?"

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Sky quickly filled up the bucket before responding so that way she could walk with Alexandra back. "He was staring at the moon gleam last night. He was worried about you and stayed up pretty much up all night. He is having a major heat flash but he will be fine.." Sky said and stood up. "Let's go!" she said with a smile. 

(sure)

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What month were you born in? x3

how many languages do you know?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

Doraemon vs Shinchan

latest videos