Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Determained (ALWAYS OPEN!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Oh by the way my name is Sky" she sits back up in her chair still staring forward and says emotionless "What are you?"

Justin smiles knowing now Sky knew what he was. She was scared of him.

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
" I'm Alexandra but you can call me Alex for short.....and I'm a nature controller..and you?" she asked...

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Im a werewolf" Sky says

"Im a Vampire!" Justin says

"Your so annoying!!!"sky says. She was really not likeing this justin dude

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Anastasia was sleeping peacefully when suddenly a man grabbed her from her bag, put her in a stone cage and carried her away. She was terrified, what would become of her?? She was suddenly  dropped and the cage cracked. Anastasia opened her eyes and saw lots of eyes staring back at her. She hurried to an empty seat and closed her eyes. WHAT HAPPENING?? 

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
" cool... can you guys like transform into them to?" Alexandra looked back and forth again to sky and the other guy....when she noticed...a another girl on the bus....

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
"Well only when im super mad but all other times i can do this" Suddenly Sky's brown eyes turn ice blue and her teeth become really pointy and she grew ears and a tail. She looked really hot in this look.

Justin concentraated and his skin turned really light and his eyes tuned purple. He opened his mouth so you could see his fangs "I can do this whenever i want" He said rubbing it in Sky's face

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
"That's cool!...all i could do is this..." she closed her eyes and when she opened them her eyes turned silver...and her hair was starting to change color in her mood..."i change my hair and my eyes....but sooner I'll be able to change myself!" She said calming her eyes down to brown....

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Anastasia-
I notice some kids changing color. Wait, changing color?? That isnt right unless..... THERE CREATURES like me! Now i dont feel so alone. I take my anklet off my ankle and hold it in my hands. I channel my energy into it and start to think about why im here and where they are taking us. All the kids here look friendly, too bad im as shy as a butterfly.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
I told sky i would be back....and i left....i went towards a girl that had an anklet in her hands...i said "hi" with a smile to be friendly....

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Anastasia-
I am shaken out of my thoughts by a girl who said hi. Hello i whisper quietly to the girl. I do a aura check on her. She has good intentions.

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos