Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Extraordinary High School. (Ask to Join.)

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
A new threat has become known to the human race, and they fear it may be attacking soon. They have a school dedicated to finding teenagers who can help fight against this threat, once it reveals itself completely. Many are working hard to live up to the role, but only ten of them will be chosen to help save the world.
This is a boarding school made to help these students learn to use their powers and learn to use them for good, not evil. Along with the drama problems of high school, some students feel that using their powers against others is the way to go.

Just ask to join, don't complain if I say no, and make a form in the same post of asking to join.
Also, everyone needs to have gone to the school for at least two years.

Name:
Looks:
Wearing:
Room: (number)
Species:
Abilities: (only two!)
Other:

"You can't get hurt without hurting someone else."
-Kuroi Mato, Black Rock Shooter

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Jonythan1_2316946 Lock
Jonythan1_2316946
StarStarStar
Name:Jon
Looks: Jon has long brunette hair that sweeps over his slightly large,almost charcoal eyes. He has a chubby, roundish face that has his young, child like feature, yet with a hint of manlieness. He has perfectly clear, snow like skin. He has a medium sized, muscular neck. Overall, Jon is really well built.
Wearing:Jon is usually seen wearing a dark colored V-Neck that is skin tight revealing his incredidibly muscular upper body,Dark Skinny jeans, Converse, and a  small dark hoodie
Room:101
Species:Half Vampire, half human
Abilities:Jon has the ability to control fire and to transform
Other:Jon is a new student. Before he came here, he was working with a music agency, so he is obviously an incredibly talented musician. He is usually seen carrying carrying his acoustic guitar in it's gig bag. He is usually an incredibly useful ally, however at times he is an incredibly powerful foe

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
Making my form ahead of time...

Name: Gumi Suke(soo - keh)
Looks: Gumi has pale white hair that rests about at her shoulders and is choppy, therefore coming down lower in some places, just slightly, and higher in others. Her bangs sweep to the left and are also choppy. They cover her whole left eye and the other side of her hair covers some of her right eye. Her eyes are a pale shade of gray, and her skin is very pale. She has a rounded face, stands at about average height, and is overall very small and fragile-looking.
Wearing: Usually Gumi will wear a black skirt with shorts underneath, a white short-sleeved shirt with a square-neck and tiny black polka-dots on it, and a pair of black converse with normal white laces. She likes to wear a necklace that has a black chain and resembles a choker, but has a thin chain and a white skeleton charm on it.
Room: 18 or something...xD
Species: Human.
Abilities: Can jump really high and turn anything into a weapon using magic. Literally, anything.
Other: She has been at the school for quite a few years, actually. Her mother is one of the teachers, so she would always be at the school during the day. She got mini lessons at the end of every school day, since she was just growing up. Now she takes real classes, and is a Sophomore at the school, or a "second year" there. She's really quiet and is a skilled archer. She'll usually use magic arrows, which find the target's weakness as soon as they hit, and make them see or feel just that.

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
((May I join?))
Name: Skylar Jenny Sinclair.
Looks: (Pictures are not working))
Wearing: Blue jeans Pink shirt with a peace sign on it.
Room: (number) 15
Species: Vampire
Abilities: (only two!) Mind reader. She can do things with her mind.
Other: N/A

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yes you may.)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join please?

Name: Naomi leblanc de la valliere
Looks: Naomi is a petite girl with long purple hair that goes past her waist and her bangs fall over her forehead. She has large, round emereld green eyes. She looks very small but is very stong. 
Wearing: Naomi usually wears a light purple skirt that stops mid thigh and and white shirt that hangs off the shoulders with a pair of silver ballet flats.
Room: 8
Species: She is half human half mage.
Abilities: she uses magic and is an empath
Other: Naomi comes from a family of very skilled mages. She still has trouble using magic and blows up many things. She has gotten better and is very good with water magic. Her two older sisters always pick in her and that's why she ran away from home and came to the school two years ago.  

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(I don't want people to have the same abilities...Might you be able to make her something different? If not, that's alright, I'll find something different for my character.)

ohmygod. xD

Posted By:
Jonythan1_2316946 Lock
Jonythan1_2316946
StarStarStar

"Annabeth Sabrina" wrote:

May I join please?

Looks: Naomi is a petite girl with long purple hair that goes past her waist and her bangs fall over her forehead. She has large, round emereld green eyes. She looks very small but is very stong. 

Wearing: Naomi usually wears a light purple skirt that stops mid thigh and and white shirt that hangs off the shoulders with a pair of silver ballet flats.

Species: She is half human half mage.

Abilities: she uses magic and is an empath

Other: Naomi comes from a family of very skilled mages. She still has trouble using magic and blows up many things. She has gotten better and is very good with water magic. Her two older sisters always pick in her and that's why she ran away from home and came to the school two years ago.  

Yes you may,,,
Wanna start people?

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
(I can change it. It's your rp so I don't want to have you change becasue of me. please tell me if this is better.)

Species: She is half human half fairy.
Abilities: She can shrink to be 2 inches tall and she can control people by singing ot dancing

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
Insomniac
Insomniac
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thank you so much. Yes, it's better, thank you. Um, we can start now if everyone wants. Jon really wants to start. xD)

ohmygod. xD

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Username Change-moved

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos