Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Elementists *Four spaces left*

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey! This is a roleplay where nine teens control the elements. They escape from a science lab and are on the run.  They're all from 12 to 16.

Girls
Fire: (Open)
Water: Rivera Martindale (Taken by prppydawg294)
Earth: Alexandria (Taken by mokeydokey)
Wind: (Open)

Boys
Fire: Piros Martindale (Taken by prppydawg294)
Water: (Open)
Earth: Adam Thomas (Taken by apenforyourthoughts. A.K.A. me)
Wind: (Open)

Name:
Element:
Personality:
Bio:
Other
:

Here's mine, she's the leader. She has all the elements.

Name: Sabrina Thomas
Looks: Waist long, curly black hair, bright blue eyes. Scatter of freckles across her cheeks and nose. Tall and slim.
Element: Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind
Personality: Protective of the kids, sweet, intelligent, sassy also, gentle, outgoing
Bio: She was captured when she was nine and quickly learned how to control her powers. Her parents had ditched her and her older sister was killed in a car crash when she elven.
Other: She has an little brother named Adam.

Name: Adam Thomas
Looks: Black hair, green eyes, tall, and slightly muscular. Handsome
Element: Earth
Personality: Kind, Good with kids, smart, tough, funny
Bio:He was captured with Sabrina when he was seven.  Same bio as Sabrina's. The only reason he's still sane is Sabrina. He looks up to her and is close to her.
Other:  His older sister is Sabrina.

Rules:
You have to ask to join.
No whining or anything if I say no.
No posting without me being online.
You can do up to two of the teens.
Sabrina is the leader.
No gross details.

That's all for now!

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I join?

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

¡ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן uʍop ǝpısdn ʎuunɟ ʞooן no⅄ ¡ɥɐ

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Also, if I can join, can I have two characters?

"I love how I see a zombie coming towards me and it doesn't faze me too much, but I see a flash of light and freak out."
~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, first can you do two forms? Then, I'll tell you if you need to make changes or something.

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Rivera Martindale
Looks: Rivera has long brown hair that goes halfway down her back. Her brown hair has streaks of blue in it, and her eyes are the color of the ocean. She has fair skin, and is 5'6. Skinny.
Element: Water
Personality: Rivera is very intelligent. She can just study a person and it seems that she suddenly knows all about them. Like the ocean, her personality depends on her mood. When she's angry, she can be mean and wild-like. When she's happy, she's calm and tame.
Bio: Rivera was captured when she was eleven. She quickly learned why she was there, and how to keep control over her powers. Her parents had died of sickness when she was very young.
Other: She has an older brother named Piros.

Name: Piros Martindale
Looks: Piros has short orange hair and light yellow eyes. He has fair skin, and a mark of a flame on his right shoulder. He's 6'3 and muscular.
Element: Fire
Personality: Piros is a comedian. He always jokes around, and is hardly ever serious, but when he is, you know that the situation is bad. He's fiercely protective of his sister Rivera.
Bio: Piros was captured at the same time Rivera was, when he was twelve. He didn't learn as quickly as her, and ended up setting many things alight.
Other: He has a younger sister named Rivera.

~Simon from The Yogscast

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Name: Rivera Martindale

Looks: Rivera has long brown hair that goes halfway down her back. Her brown hair has streaks of blue in it, and her eyes are the color of the ocean. She has fair skin, and is 5'6. Skinny.

Element: Water

Personality: Rivera is very intelligent. She can just study a person and it seems that she suddenly knows all about them. Like the ocean, her personality depends on her mood. When she's angry, she can be mean and wild-like. When she's happy, she's calm and tame.

Bio: Rivera was captured when she was eleven. She quickly learned why she was there, and how to keep control over her powers. Her parents had died of sickness when she was very young.

Other: She has an older brother named Piros.

Name: Piros Martindale

Looks: Piros has short orange hair and light yellow eyes. He has fair skin, and a mark of a flame on his right shoulder. He's 6'3 and muscular.

Element: Fire

Personality: Piros is a comedian. He always jokes around, and is hardly ever serious, but when he is, you know that the situation is bad. He's fiercely protective of his sister Rivera.

Bio: Piros was captured at the same time Rivera was, when he was twelve. He didn't learn as quickly as her, and ended up setting many things alight.

Other: He has a younger sister named Rivera.

Accepted!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join ....the girl (earth)?
Name:Alexandria (Alex) 
looks: has curly brown hair ..and brown eyes...when her power is activated her eyes turn silver...and her hair goes on her mood....
elementDisappointedarth
 personality: good,caring,sweet,outgoing,adventurous,dare devil,and is shy
 bio: 
 Other:  

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

May I join ....the girl (earth)?

Name:Alexandria (Alex) 

looks: has curly brown hair ..and brown eyes...when her power is activated her eyes turn silver...and her hair goes on her mood....

elementDisappointedarth

personality: good,caring,sweet,outgoing,adventurous,dare devil,and is shy

bio: 

Other:  

Can you fill out Alex's bio? 

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes sorry... Bio: she was captured at age 10 ....there she learned to control her powers and learn how to use it....but then she escaped from that place... at age 11....her parents died trying to rescue Alexandra's life...that's how she ended up with the people that took her in...but her mark on her arm will tell apart from her parents...

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Accepted

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

im alittle bit overweight and i cant fint ...

Cousin's getting married?

how much time it takes you to get ready

Nirvana

which musical instrumdnt is the coolest

TV Shows you like TV Shows you hate

latest videos