Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

Elementists *Four spaces left*

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! (:

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I join and be fire girl)

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I be water?)

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Singermms" wrote:

(Can I join and be fire girl) Please create a form first. Thanks!

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

(May I be water?) Sorry, water girl is taken. You can try another person though!

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can I take Wind for a girl, and Water for a boy??)

Name: Melissa Stonebrook

Looks: Wavy waist-length black hair, high cheekbones, raspberry pink lips, sparkling blue eyes, hourglass figure, pale white skin, soft pink cheeks.

Element: Wind

Personality: If she finds a boy she really likes, she can be a bit of a flirt. Kind, sensitive, stubborn.

Bio: N/A

Other: She is the older sister of Max Stonebrook.

Name: Max Stonebrook

Looks: Messy black hair, intense blue eyes, deep pink lips, pale skin although he does tan a little sometimes, no facial hair, athletic figure.

Element: Water

Personality: Sometimes a little harsh or arrogant, intuitive, deep, caring, will sacrifice himself for a friend or family member, quiet, private, can come off as a little rude to people when he firsts meets them.

Other: He is Melissa Stonebrook's only younger brother.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

Posted By:
KingShawn13
KingShawn13
StarStarStarStar
Can I get the last wind boy
 Name: Azrael Alexander  
Looks: Looking for the pic or a good description of my character   
Personality: He is like a leaf blowing in the wind he is a type of go with the flow type of person, but that does not mean he is not a hot head and he is kind of an arrogant when he thinks he has done something easy, He is a know it all and a sarcastic idiot most of the time. He also has the habitat of making mean spirited jokes to #### people off and make jokes when he is in a tight spot.  
Bio: He is the youngest of 3 siblings and most of his family spent time paying attention to his prodigy of sisters and left him to fend for himself with bullies and teachers that wished he was like his sisters. He learned to never let his guard down when it comes to people and friends. His motto in life is "Don't put your life in someone's hands They're bound to steal it away". He has been nearly disowned by his family,betrayed by his friends so he does not trust anyone if anybody tries to get close to him.  
Other:He has this freakish ability to create objects out of air and to make air in anyplace on earth.

Fear is such a weak emotion that's why I despise it.- Lupa Fiasco

“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” - Nelson Mandela

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.- Andre Gide

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"hollybl2468" wrote:

(Can I take Wind for a girl, and Water for a boy??)

Name: Melissa Stonebrook

Looks: Wavy waist-length black hair, high cheekbones, raspberry pink lips, sparkling blue eyes, hourglass figure, pale white skin, soft pink cheeks.

Personality: If she finds a boy she really likes, she can be a bit of a flirt. Kind, sensitive, stubborn.

Other: She is the older sister of Max Stonebrook.

Name: Max Stonebrook

Looks: Messy black hair, intense blue eyes, deep pink lips, pale skin although he does tan a little sometimes, no facial hair, athletic figure.

Element: Water

Personality: Sometimes a little harsh or arrogant, intuitive, deep, caring, will sacrifice himself for a friend or family member, quiet, private, can come off as a little rude to people when he firsts meets them.

Other: He is Melissa Stonebrook's only younger brother. Can you maybe make them a bit younger? Otherwise, accepted.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar

"KingShawn13" wrote:

Can I get the last wind boy

Name: Azrael Alexander

Looks: Looking for the pic or a good description of my character 

Personality: He is like a leaf blowing in the wind he is a type of go with the flow type of person, but that does not mean he is not a hot head and he is kind of an arrogant when he thinks he has done something easy, He is a know it all and a sarcastic idiot most of the time. He also has the habitat of making mean spirited jokes to #### people off and make jokes when he is in a tight spot.

Bio: He is the youngest of 3 siblings and most of his family spent time paying attention to his prodigy of sisters and left him to fend for himself with bullies and teachers that wished he was like his sisters. He learned to never let his guard down when it comes to people and friends. His motto in life is "Don't put your life in someone's hands They're bound to steal it away". He has been nearly disowned by his family,betrayed by his friends so he does not trust anyone if anybody tries to get close to him.

Other:He has this freakish ability to create objects out of air and to make air in anyplace on earth. Can you make him younger? He can be 12 to 16. Can

Posted By:
hollybl2468
hollybl2468
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure and thanx

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream. I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam. And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem. But if I know you, I'll know what you do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Good Night! is it Night there now?

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

The Easiest food to cook:)

latest videos