Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

Fantasy
Create your own Fantasy RP or join one that's already made!

the wasteland (open)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
i listened as the wind carried dirt. dirt that was once a place where people lived. dirt where i was born. raising my sword i quickly jumped in the air. the deep abyss of hatred inside of entered my sword and i slashed these creatures. i kept going and going until i had no more power left. i had to run . picking up my sword i carefully watched as they ran with immense speed. i couldn't out run them. i let them take me. i let them take me faraway.

plot:
you live in a place once called earth or by the few survivors who lived they call it "the wasteland". it was once bustling with people until the creatures  came. killing innocent people. blood was shed and no one knew if the word "peace" was aloud to be said. you are the only survivor trying to kill off all of  the creatures. you don't know if you'll live.

form:
name:
appearance:
weapon:
bio:
weakness:

rules:
no roleplaying like this : *sighs* "get away from that*
please no controlling people
if you get hit  be affected by it
you wont be able to join unless you've read this. i will know when you type 'moonlght'

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

the wasteland (open)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
name: Hawthorne Mene
looks:
weapon: sword
bio: hawthorne was always a withdrawn girl. she loved to spend time with her father because of how alike they were. he died of cancer and she was alone for a very long time. she was left home alone when the creatures attacked . she had to hide in the house or what was let of it. she found a sword ########## trying to kill one that was chasing her. that was how she learned to fight.
weakness: she has a weak right leg that sometimes  goes out resulting in her used as back up.
personality: hawthornes is always serious and never really takes time off. yet, once you enter her core she is vry sweet. she can be protective at times and can also become judgemental.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

the wasteland (open)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(anyone?? anyone at all)

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

the wasteland (open)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar

"vanillacupcake454" wrote:

(anyone?? anyone at all)

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

the wasteland (open)

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
( I'll join! )
name: Rebel '' The Killer '' Krofsky
personality: Brave, Athletic, When angry goes on a rampage, sometimes shy, romantic.
appearance: Blonde long hair, Emerald Green puppy dog eyes, Freckles all over her face, skinny, flexible, always wears the same color scheme ( Pink ).
weapon: A Sword and a shield. Sometimes a gun. Bow and Arrow maybe...
bio: Rebel is usually always ready to fight and she always gets ready to do something before she has to. She always has to get all of her equitment.
weaknessAnnoyednbsp; Another Gun.

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

the wasteland (open)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
you maynot join until you've read the rules

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

the wasteland (open)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
(please someone join))

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

the wasteland (open)

Posted By:
mozly jennifer
mozly jennifer
StarStarStarStarStar
So sorry. Moonlgt

Joey Graceffa My celebrity crush
Mew Favorite Pokemon!
Outfit #3 My MUST HAVE outfit

the wasteland (open)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
((its ok))

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

the wasteland (open)

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
hawthorne's looks
assasin anime girl

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Want to Publish your KW Poems?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What was the last thing you ate?

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

latest videos